Hey you liberal freeloaders: Your "free" EV charging stations are being paid for by everyone else

One of these days we may come up with a good battery technology. For instance, Solid State seems to be promising if we could work out the engineering kinks. However, these L-I vehicles are shitty technology. L-I is fine for powering a drill or weed whacker but is lously techonogy to power a vehicle. Any money the filthy government puts into supporting the shitty technology is a waste.

How Much Does it Cost to Charge an Electric Car?

Mar 29, 2022 · Using the U.S. household average from January 2022 of nearly 14 cents per kWh, it would cost about $55 per month to charge an electric car. …

How Much Does it Cost to Charge an Electric Car?

Mar 29, 2022 · Using the U.S. household average from January 2022 of nearly 14 cents per kWh, it would cost about $55 per month to charge an electric car. …
Don't worry. This idiot President Potatohead is causing the cost of all energy in the US to sky rocket so it will catch up.

By the way, my son that lives in Atlanta bought a Tesla.

He says it doesn't cost much to charge it over night after putting in a $1500 charging station in his garage. However, when he drives it from Atlanta to Central Florida to visit us he says it cost just about as much as gas at the pump to charge it as on the road. Not to mention the wait time of a couple of hours more.

Hey, AGW Denying Polluter, your clean air and water is provided by liberal legislation.

And the rising sea levels, failing crops, droughts, flooding, heatwaves and other extreme weather events were brought to all of us by the gas-guzzling testaments you favor to offset the low confidence you have in your own manhood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back