Hey Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd vote for that yellow dog in my avatar before I'd vote for a republican. But that's just me being a yellow dog Democrat. Everyone has to be someone. I've nothing against Conservatives, nor GOPers. I simply have a different perspective.

Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff to everyone here! Keep calm and stay well,
Hidden
Hay
Hey Buddy, I recognize you from elsewhere.

I'd vote for that yellow dog in my avatar before I'd vote for a republican. But that's just me being a yellow dog Democrat. Everyone has to be someone. I've nothing against Conservatives, nor GOPers. I simply have a different perspective.

Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff to everyone here! Keep calm and stay well,
Hidden

yeah progressive patriot nailed it.
even though TRUE Americans that care about the country and dont want to live in a facist dictatership that were former democrats are fleeing the demorat party left and right in the thousands same as they are leaving california because the party is nothing like it was when the great JFK was president and has been infiltrated by communists? gotcha.thanks for exposing that you hate America :thup:
Do you often babble like this?

Yes he does - Regularly :cool-45:

Hidden
View attachment 424871
I was actually curious where the term came from, so I turned it into a meme.

4oy6rc.jpg

Seems particularly apt in this election cycle.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
it was much easier to see the burned out components and cheap to replace. Now the cost to buy a square wave retification circuit is more than the value of the entire unit you are repairing. It is getting that way with computers also.

I'd vote for that yellow dog in my avatar before I'd vote for a republican. I've nothing against Conservatives, nor GOPers.

Sweet, Hidden! That must be some kind of record to violate a board rule on your very FIRST COMMENT, bringing politics into a forum supposed to be free of it. Guess you don't read Board Rules.

Oh well, I have nothing against democrats or liberals either, but I'd sooner vote for the dead sparrow outside in my yard that flew into my window before I'd vote for either of them.
I read the rules now. Shame, shame on me.

Unless you repair TVs and radios from the paleolithic era, you might be a guitarist. We would have that in common.

Hidden
Hay
Hey Buddy, I recognize you from elsewhere.
High.

Introduction threads are in the Zone 1 "Civil Conversation" section of USMB. It's moderated at a higher level than the rest of USMB. Supposed to save the poking, flaming, and brawling for the other USMB forums. :eek:

Closed.. See the Posting Guidelines on the USMB HomePage for a map and summary of the 3 different zones..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back