Hey.. Where's the Love..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Perhaps.. I'm under a misconception about Democrats but where all this compassion, understanding, interest in the well being of their fellow humanity by the Democrats on this board...?

What the Hell...:disbelief:...and....:lol:

No, they're all about making you be all about compassion, understanding and interest in the well being of their fellow humanity....If they have to beat the hell out of your mean-spirited, cold-hearted, wrongheaded, bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, NASCAR watching, squirrel hunting ass to get you there!

No, they're all about making you be all about compassion, understanding and interest in the well being of their fellow humanity....If they have to beat the hell out of your mean-spirited, cold-hearted, wrongheaded, bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, NASCAR watching, squirrel hunting ass to get you there!

Well.. there is that...:lol:

Perhaps.. I'm under a misconception about Democrats but where all this compassion, understanding, interest in the well being of their fellow humanity by the Democrats on this board...?

I guess your mother raised an idiot.

I guess your mother raised an idiot.

You neged me over this.... proves my point.. you silly ass..:lol:

Actually, you prove mine with every post. :thup:

:lol:... What your stalking me... ?

Except for your constant childish negs, I hardly notice you at all... sorry hand puppet

Last edited:
:popcorn: heck.. I thought this would be a lot more fun...I say fun

:lol:... What your stalking me... ?

Except for your constant childish negs, I hardly notice you at all... sorry hand puppet
No...that your mother raised an idiot.

so is that rule about not bringing family into it gone? or are you "special"?
I am special, but the rule isn't pertinent in this instance. I was just pointing out a fact: his mother raised an idiot. I seriously doubt it was his mother's fault that she gave birth to an idiot.

Forum List

Back