Hey, what happened to that Colorado study that predicted the Romney win??

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Remember that one? The one that got about a dozen threads posted about it? The one that supposedly had correctly predicted every election since 1980? The one that was foolproof?

And, the one that I pointed out was just a recent study concocted with the benefit of hindsight that simply backtested some criteria that happened to fit historically,

and remember all the crap I had to take for that?

When will you people learn??:lol::lol:

All the shills for Romney have been proven wrong and are now irrelevant. They should not be given credence, air time or respect. I don't see how some of them like Rove can be used as "experts" any longer on Fox for instance. They hopefully will just go a way but I'm sure that's too much to hope for.

All the shills for Romney have been proven wrong and are now irrelevant. They should not be given credence, air time or respect. I don't see how some of them like Rove can be used as "experts" any longer on Fox for instance. They hopefully will just go a way but I'm sure that's too much to hope for.

Sadly I have to agree. They can take Dick Morris with them.

The one that is never wrong?

I think the one thing most of us agreed upon is that you can never trust the polls to be accurate 100% of the time. They are just fun to watch when your party is ahead. Entertaining and good stress release, offering hope and optimism.

Even Scott Rasmussen said the night before the election, "it was too close to call."

The one that is never wrong?

I think the one thing most of us agreed upon is that you can never trust the polls to be accurate 100% of the time. They are just fun to watch when your party is ahead. Entertaining and good stress release, offering hope and optimism.

Even Scott Rasmussen said the night before the election, "it was too close to call."

They are like meteorologists....they can't forecast yesterday's weather correctly.

Remember that one? The one that got about a dozen threads posted about it? The one that supposedly had correctly predicted every election since 1980? The one that was foolproof?

And, the one that I pointed out was just a recent study concocted with the benefit of hindsight that simply backtested some criteria that happened to fit historically,

and remember all the crap I had to take for that?

When will you people learn??:lol::lol:

Biggest reason it was wrong was this:

They made an assumption that IDIOTS were fooled the first time and that was Obama's fault!
The study made the Assumption that after 4 years of disgusting destruction there were MORE intelligent people and THEY were RIGHT.
They just didn't know there weren't that MANY totally ignorant people that NOW as the old adage...
Fool the voter ONCE Obama's Fault... FOOL the voter TWICE hey this is YOU IDIOTS FAULT YOU are the fools for NOT believing when
Obama PLedged to cut the deficit in half by the end of the first term! It is 1,000% MORE!

So nearly 60 million idiots will be finding out in the coming days JUST what a stupid mistake their vote was!

Forum List

Back