Hey - What happened to Rudy's latest Ruse?

This is yet another compelling reason why Trump needs to be voted out of office.

I just really hate to see this doddering, drooling old man destroy what was left of his legacy.
Rudy is ready for a nursing home. Hopefully one of the ones with the 15 foot walls where you weave baskets and listen to chirping birds.
Of course, there are crimes he will need to answer for first.
To be honest, I’d be just as happy to see the likes of Giuliani and Trump’s other lowlife henchmen go as much as Trump.

With a little luck the Dotard will become irrelevant (and indicted) on 1-20-21.
That will be fun to watch, imagine his meltdown.
Cellies?

3blha7.jpg
No luck for you.

More “russia Russia Russia” out of you. Christ, don’t you morons get tired of sounding stupid?
Seriously, there is nothing that could be told to you, shown to you, proved to you, that would even make you consider the possibility for a moment. Notice I didn’t say change your mind, I just said consider.
We get it. You’re locked in.

Tell me you're not this much of an idiot. He's appearing on a Russian backed media source spreading misinformation.
It would be better to just admit that people in the Trump orbit like Russians. They're doing the dirty work for them..and giving them a platform.

More “russia Russia Russia” out of you. Christ, don’t you morons get tired of sounding stupid?
Seriously, there is nothing that could be told to you, shown to you, proved to you, that would even make you consider the possibility for a moment. Notice I didn’t say change your mind, I just said consider.
We get it. You’re locked in.

Tell me you're not this much of an idiot. He's appearing on a Russian backed media source spreading misinformation.
It would be better to just admit that people in the Trump orbit like Russians. They're doing the dirty work for them..and giving them a platform.

Have you ever met an intelligent Beef Supreme?
Me neither, but they are delicious. :)

taco-bell-burrito-supreme-reduced-fat-copycat-recipe.jpg

Haven't heard anything more for days - Until NOW! At least Scott Atlas apologized. Will Rudy apologize for his continued spew of Putin disinformation? Don't make me laugh! :laugh:

The Kremlin-backed news network RT kicked off its Election Day coverage with an interview with Rudy Giuliani, who gleefully helped spread misinformation about the vote. President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer appeared on RT’s Going Underground show in an interview broadcast Tuesday morning. During the chat, Giuliani furthered a Russian disinformation campaign to make false claims about Joe Biden’s health, namely that he’s “suffering from dementia.”​
Giuliani also repeated his discredited attacks on Hunter Biden—a story that Russian state media has been keento keep going in the face of disinterest from legitimate news outlets around the world. Giuliani’s appearance came days after Scott Atlas, Trump’s favorite coronavirus adviser, apologized for appearing on RT. Atlas claimed that he was “unaware [RT] are a registered foreign agent.”​

Rudy should talk about dementia

Could not believe how easily he was played by Borat.....Can you imagine what Putin does to him?

New Topics

Forum List

Back