Hey Trumptards you might have a new party.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Trump has said he is seriously thinking of starting a new party called the Patriot Party. Sounds fitting, of course it reminded me of this..
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Trump has said he is seriously thinking starting a new party called the Patriot Party. Sounds fitting, of course it reminded me of this..View attachment 445945
I wonder if he's trying to use this as a threat, for leverage against impeachment conviction.

Tough shit for McConnell. He enabled the guy.

How would this hurt McConnell at all? The Turtle is talking about expelling Trump supporters anyhow. So where does their destination after they leave affect him at all? Would McConnell rather Trump supporters join the Democrats?

Trump has said he is seriously thinking starting a new party called the Patriot Party. Sounds fitting, of course it reminded me of this..View attachment 445945
I wonder if he's trying to use this as a threat, for leverage against impeachment conviction.

Tough shit for McConnell. He enabled the guy.

How would this hurt McConnell at all? The Turtle is talking about expelling Trump supporters anyhow. So where does their destination after they leave affect him at all? Would McConnell rather Trump supporters join the Democrats?

Of course, McConnell has exactly zero control over who's a Republican and who's not...

Forum List

Back