Hey Trumpers..

So............it is a choice that some may take if they are way behind because of this stupid MAIL IN VIRUS...........buy them a little time catching up...........but if any take it they should know it's not a free gift and to only take it if absolutely necessary.

Better than the EXTORTION BILL from Hell from Piglosi who wants to feed at the federal trough again.

Ooo! Yahoo...notice keyword could. Ooo!
At least half of the anti-Trump spew from Leftist Media is qualified with "Could" and "If this is true....". Hey here's an idea. How about the news stick to FACTS and leave speculation out of it.
Naw never happen, Fox News, Brietbart and the rest will be out of business

You don't really think they care, do ya?

They want what they want, they want it now. Nothing else matters.
LOL..........who the hell said we wanted this..................you are a goofy paid troll..........what we wanted was not to shut down...........protect the weak............and move on with our lives........not shut us down and destroy small business.......

I was out 5 weeks...............I don't need the gov'ts help..........and don't require it because I went back to work early.....many didn't because TYRANNICAL local and State gov'ts destroyed the workers...............That should have never happened in the first place.

Deferment is a choice.......personal responsibility being the logic behind that choice.

Ooo! Yahoo...notice keyword could. Ooo!
At least half of the anti-Trump spew from Leftist Media is qualified with "Could" and "If this is true....". Hey here's an idea. How about the news stick to FACTS and leave speculation out of it.
half??? a lot more than that

Forum List

Back