Hey, Trump, let me remind you of what white poor people can't do for you!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump himself has said, he loves the poorly educated and he in essence built a strong base of support from the very people he mocked during the election....because so many were indeed the poorly misguided and uneducated. The most any of them can do is VOTE!!!But Trump has to understand, that this base, this strong support he has from these people will not translate into $$$$$ for him nor his family's empire.

These trashy's don't do Trump golf courses, they put at the local malls for a buck a ball

These trashy's don't buy fancy Trump ties and suits, they shop at Walmart or wait for a relative to pass away to get to his hand me down suit

These trashy's don't buy Trump steaks, they hunt for beaver and squirrels in their neighbors back yards

And they certainly can't afford to stay at your hotels, they work in them

But those that can afford a Trump luxury ticket, those with brains to see where your taking this country....will opt out.

That base you cultivated and nurtured, those racist you call supporters, 99.99% are poor white trashies, not looking for jobs, but looking for lucrative high paying yields from future jobs you promised. Most are on disability and welfare. They can barely afford a pot to piss in, let alone a gold plated toilet to shit in.

Already rich residents at one of your apartment dwellings in NY had the Trump name removed from their quarters....Remember Donald, God do not like ugly and those seeds you sowed, are gonna harvest you the crops you so arrogantly laid and so deserve. I just hope your family is ready to work for a real living after your reign of Bush jr. terror ends in this country.

Trump himself has said, he loves the poorly educated and he in essence built a strong base of support from the very people he mocked during the election....because so many were indeed the poorly misguided and uneducated. The most any of them can do is VOTE!!!But Trump has to understand, that this base, this strong support he has from these people will not translate into $$$$$ for him nor his family's empire.

These trashy's don't do Trump golf courses, they put at the local malls for a buck a ball

These trashy's don't buy fancy Trump ties and suits, they shop at Walmart or wait for a relative to pass away to get to his hand me down suit

These trashy's don't buy Trump steaks, they hunt for beaver and squirrels in their neighbors back yards

But those that can afford a Trump luxury ticket, those with brains to see where your taking this country....will opt out.

That base you cultivated and nurtured, those racist you call supporters, 99.99% are poor white trashies, not looking for jobs, but looking for lucrative high paying yields from future jobs you promised. Most are on disability and welfare. They can barely afford a pot to piss in, let alone a gold plated toilet to shit in.

Already rich residents at one of your apartment dwellings in NY had the Trump name removed from their quarters....Remember Donald, God do not like ugly and those seeds you sowed, are gonna harvest you the crops you so arrogantly laid and so deserve. I just hope your family is ready to work for a real living after your reign of Bush jr. terror ends in this country.

Actually Idiot, Trump won the votes of BOTH the undereducated AND the college educated WHITE males and females. What this actually means is that Hillary carried the minority voters which are the lesser educated as a whole.

This will be an especially blessed Thanksgiving. This will be the last Thanksgiving that we will see the Obamas and the Clintons in any kind of power position within our government.

f29.png

Here is why the downtrodden have to shop at Walmart now. They had to pay for this:

"The $2,001,468.90 Obama spent for his flights between DC and Los Angeles to vacation in San Diego brings his known total expense to the American taxpayers thus far for all Obama travel to $72,881,504.68," Judicial Watch notes. "That comes to more than $10 million per year for each year he has been in office."

Why do the lefty idiots call poor people trash? Are they not people? What exactly is it that being poor makes them trash? Explain that tiggerredderthananyoneelseis.

Finally got a job where you make more then 14 dollars the hard way, huh? How big is that obama dick you suck on?

• Banned

Actually Idiot, Trump won the votes of BOTH the undereducated AND the college educated WHITE males and females. What this actually means is that Hillary carried the minority voters which are the lesser educated as a whole.
43% of voters never showed at the polls, fact #1, Fact #2, the democrats had a lousy candidate, thus a Trump win. I stand by my comment and his value is plummeting and will continue.

43% of voters never showed at the polls, fact #1, Fact #2, the democrats had a lousy candidate, thus a Trump win. I stand by my comment and his value is plummeting and will continue.
What you call facts, Americans who are not convicted felons call lies.

Why do the lefty idiots call poor people trash? Are they not people? What exactly is it that being poor makes them trash? Explain that tiggerredderthananyoneelseis.
images

Bitch, He called you the poorly educated, NOT ME!!

It matters not what percentage actually showed up to vote, the fact remains that of those who showed up, the majority of WHITE male and female undeeducated and college educated voted for Trump. Those are the facts. More undereducated minority voters voted for Hillary. This means you are not able to use the lie that only undereducated folks voted for Trump as mush as you would like to claim that to be so.

Finally got a job where you make more then 14 dollars the hard way, huh? How big is that obama dick you suck on?
First off, I'm a biter, however, Obama gets a pass, should he come my way...that brother is fine and you know it. Secondly, there's not one black guy that I know that dates white women, your pricey mops, that don't get blown by these bitches on a daily basis, their words, not mine....lastly, I've been on my job almost 20 plus years, I can assure you I make more that 14 bucks an hour...now have a blessed day and bite me!!

It matters not what percentage actually showed up to vote, the fact remains that of those who showed up, the majority of WHITE male and female undeeducated and college educated voted for Trump. Those are the facts. More undereducated minority voters voted for Hillary. This means you are not able to use the lie that only undereducated folks voted for Trump as mush as you would like to claim that to be so.

For the last time you moronic maggot, he's the one that called you white fuck nuts stupid, not me

First off, I'm a biter, however, Obama gets a pass, should he come my way...that brother is fine and you know it. Secondly, there's not one black guy that I know that dates white women, your pricey mops, that don't get blown by these bitches on a daily basis, their words, not mine....lastly, I've been on my job almost 20 plus years, I can assure you I make more that 14 bucks an hour...now have a blessed day and bite me!!

Bite ewe? Most of us in the GOP are on low fat diets so that's not possible.

For the last time you moronic maggot, he's the one that called you white fuck nuts stupid, not me

Are you ignorant? I asked ewe why ewe call them TRASH? Get someone to read the question to you.

Stop biting the obama dick!

images

Bitch, He called you the poorly educated, NOT ME!!

Are ewe ignorant? I asked ewe why ewe call them trash?

Cause it looked like a duck, it quacked like one and damit, I labeled it Trashy, ie white people!! Next stupid question?

43% not voting is not uncommon. In 2008, 41% stayed home, in 2012, 41% stayed home. Not sure what your point is, though I totally agree Democrats had a lousy candidate.

Forum List

Back