HEY!! The Supreme Court Did NOT Say "No Abortions Allowed!!"

I know where it is.
It is right next to all the evidence of voter fraud in 2020.
Want evidence? Just look at the total number of votes cast in the last 5 elections:

1656197032541.png

They said you have to ask your State Government for permission.

This kind of sanitizing of the abortion issue is a mistake for us conservatives, a very dangerous mistake. For decades conservative Americans have loathed abortion on demand from a moral and religious objection point of view, in essence we conservatives have fought against abortion because we know murdering unborn babies is MORALLY WRONG. But now, a day after Roe has been overturned, countless conservatives have turned their back on moral objections against Roe and abortion and suddenly cry abortion is fine so long as it does not happen in their home state. So much for the values of so-called conservative Americans and so much for the value of unborn human life.

Besides... all that graphic shows is that voter turnout in 2020 finally got close to a majority of American voters exercising their right.

I say that's a good thing.

I hope there are even more votes cast in '22 & '24

Biden is already talking about setting up shops on Federal Land where abortion is prohibited or limited. Is the Left only going to be happy if there is a Sanger shop on every street corner in America to cary out her “project”?

Even in states where abortion might be restricted, Democrats will create sanctuary abortion centers in those states

Democrats are above SCOTUS and the law and the Constitution.
Cool.

We have an official prediction in this thread.

:popcorn:

Now... If we could just convince one or two of the 60 judges, many of whom Trump appointed, who saw the best evidence that the Trump Team had to offer on the subject, that we had shit.
Sucks, eh?
France does not allow mail-in ballots because its too easy to cheat.
Just because the dem's mail-in voter fraud looks legitimate, doesn't mean its really legitimate.
Mail-ins should only be as requested with a valid excuse, not the state mailing out ballots to everyone.
You saw that the total vote count for 2020 looks very suspicious compared to the prior elections.
Just because you didn't get caught doesn't mean you didn't cheat.

Cool.
We have an official prediction in this thread.
Possibly, like "sanctuary cities" for illegals, "abortion cities" in restrictive states?
Which is what the USSC wants, to get that decision to voters, since abortion is NOT a Federal authority according to the Constitution.

France does not allow mail-in ballots because its too easy to cheat.
Just because the dem's mail-in voter fraud looks legitimate, doesn't mean its really legitimate.
Mail-ins should only be as requested with a valid excuse, not the state mailing out ballots to everyone.
You saw that the total vote count for 2020 looks very suspicious compared to the prior elections.
Just because you didn't get caught doesn't mean you didn't cheat.
Hey Bra... don't fucking lay that on me personally....

I sent my mail in vote for Biden in in Florida where Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump personally guaranteed the integrity.

Mail in ballots are only a problem for the republicans when they vote for the opposition.

Typical minority suppression bullshit...

Good luck Brother... You're going to need it.
Oh, no worries about me. I'm chock full of luck....

I'll survive either way - I just hope I get to do it with air conditioning and hot water on demand.

If the goal was to live in interesting times.......

What does that word even mean anymore?

What about the rights of the unborn? Don't they matter?
In Roe, when they matter, they matter.

That was their compromise....

The woman's privacy rights, and self determination rights, and medical decision rights all were acknowledged and protected from big government over reach, until the fetus is viable. Then both the mother's and baby's rights can be considered.

They said you have to ask your State Government for permission.

No, they didn't. But everyone knows that certain states are full of religious zealots and they will ban abortions.

I guess people have that choice to move. Problem is it's the poor who will end up having kids they won't be able to bring up properly. And then you'll have more delinquent children and young adults to lock up and execute.

The only real worry from a Republican point of view is that all these delinquent children end up voting Democrat and then the Dems take over Republican states.

But I guess the Reps are betting that if they educated these kids so little, they won't vote at all.

I guess people have that choice to move. Problem is it's the poor who will end up having kids they won't be able to bring up properly. And then you'll have more delinquent children and young adults to lock up and execute.
Yes, because 50 years of on-demand abortion has served us so well in this regard.

Forum List

Back