Hey, the giant Ditch along the border and Sharks was my Idea FIRST

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
On this board years ago I proposed the US use illegal labor to dig a really deep 300 feet or so 300 yd wide ditch across the border from the Pacific to the Gulf and put in hundreds of vicious hungry SHARKS. AND put in motion activated TV cameras. Then we could have a reality show on FOX to recoup the const costs.!

Now Orange Man is SERIOUS? And Alligators won't work. They don't like salt water and they aren't really really mean like crocodiles, but we can't import crocodiles because they'll eat all the alligators and us old former republicans playing golf.

Bear traps. What about bear traps. If we can't have bear traps, then what about bears?

On this board years ago I proposed the US use illegal labor to dig a really deep 300 feet or so 300 yd wide ditch across the border from the Pacific to the Gulf and put in hundreds of vicious hungry SHARKS. AND put in motion activated TV cameras. Then we could have a reality show on FOX to recoup the const costs.!

Now Orange Man is SERIOUS? And Alligators won't work. They don't like salt water and they aren't really really mean like crocodiles, but we can't import crocodiles because they'll eat all the alligators and us old former republicans playing golf.

so youre a bigger idiot than trump,,,

Forum List

Back