Hey, Question Mark avatar

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Is this the right forum for this? Or will your prescience trump my knowledge? Oh, wait! Theory! My bad- no, I don't apologize, earn your dog biscuit for the day-

Another poster linked this in a different thread- it deserves it's own thread with "Historic" reference, though it does apply to today-

The Samson Option: Was nuclear blackmail confirmed by Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir?
Timeline of Israel's Nuclear Ambitions, Deceptions and Threats to Destroy the World

Beginning in 1948- see, that's History

It goes up until 2012- which is Current, right?

But, by God (though whose and which one isn't clear) Israel is God's Chosen, therefore the US must remain it's bitch until such time as it deems it has conquered the world- semetically, of course- never mind that is a language description not a people or race-

But, Iran? That's addressed as well- see, Israel can be the world's leading threat of nuclear attack, but not Iran-

I wonder-

Oh noooooes! Da Jooooooooos again! Help! Help! Da Jooooooooos are gonna git ya! Run away!

• Banned
Oh noooooes! Da Jooooooooos again! Help! Help! Da Jooooooooos are gonna git ya! Run away!
I'm impressed- such an erudite, well thought out and presented reaction- and people wonder why our educations system is so fucked up-

Forum List

Back