Hey, People

New Orleans doesn't like you right now.

I mostly like comedies, but I like some horror movies..... mainly the not-so- terrifying ones, like Pet Semetary, The Shining, Motel Hell, Hellraiser,....
I found the books Hellraiser was based on more interesting than the Hellraiser movies. The Shining was okay, depending on which one you're referring to. The new Pet Semetary, I liked better than both the book and the original movie, since they were willing to make it interesting by its own merits.

He'd be critical of the fact that there were elections at all.
Good answer. I like the way you think..... I'm going to be watching you.
R (5).gif

I'm not a stranger to forums, I usually keep them up in the background while I'm doing other things. I lurked here sometime ago, but chose now to make an account due to the closure of a different forum I used to frequent. RIPeroni.

Regardless, people usually refer to me as either Ida or Raven for short, I enjoy anime, video games, manga, books, horror movies, building models, 3D Printing, graphic design, pixelart, and other such things.

"Politically", I lean more towards philosophers like Aristotle, Lysander Spooner, Samuel Konkin, and early Murray Rothbard(He became less consistent later on). I'm extremely critical of Hoppe's work, just to get that statement out of the way for anyone who has similar views.

I've been called "extremely abrasive" in the past, but I'll try to be respectful.
Welcome Raven!

Do you design your own anime and manga artwork?
Do you have any posted online or on Deviant Art or Design Crowd?

Last time I read any Aristotle, it was to study Aquinas reconciliation of gentile natural law with Catholic theological teachings, which the church recognized as complementary, not in conflict.

I believe this same approach should work to show that Buddhist and Constitutional teachings are also based on universal natural laws that are not spelled out in the Bible but are still consistent as part of the laws of Nature or God, whichever way people prefer to call this.

Thank you for joining us!

Would love to see the artwork you create or like best!

I have friends on Design Crowd, Deviant Art and Etsy and still have media projects I plan to animate some day by pulling together the right creative production team and funding.

I'm not a stranger to forums, I usually keep them up in the background while I'm doing other things. I lurked here sometime ago, but chose now to make an account due to the closure of a different forum I used to frequent. RIPeroni.

Regardless, people usually refer to me as either Ida or Raven for short, I enjoy anime, video games, manga, books, horror movies, building models, 3D Printing, graphic design, pixelart, and other such things.

"Politically", I lean more towards philosophers like Aristotle, Lysander Spooner, Samuel Konkin, and early Murray Rothbard(He became less consistent later on). I'm extremely critical of Hoppe's work, just to get that statement out of the way for anyone who has similar views.

I've been called "extremely abrasive" in the past, but I'll try to be respectful.

How do you feel about Marx's work in A Night At The Opera?

I certainly won't argue with you in that regard, but I feel as though this is a good chance to try out another approach. Thanks for the welcome.
Hello, just a note here, if you need someone to be abrasive in your name, contact Mindful in the flame zone or Gracie up here. They can both refer you me anytime.