Hey Old Lady let discuss here instead...

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
I prefer to remove everyone else from our discussion about the Caravan and hope you will join me here, what you say OldLady ?

Simple rule for me is we keep the respect we have and have a honest discussion about the history that caused the issues that lead to this caravan and illegal immigration, the reality of how illegal immigration in this country is also dangerous, and what can be done to slow illegal immigration and can help fix the nations that illegal immigrants and refugees flee from.

This invite is only for you and I and no one else is allow to join this discussion.

Posters can rate the discussion as they see fit.

So Old Lady will you join me in the ring and have a open and honest debate?

I prefer to remove everyone else from our discussion about the Caravan and hope you will join me here, what you say OldLady ?

Simple rule for me is we keep the respect we have and have a honest discussion about the history that caused the issues that lead to this caravan and illegal immigration, the reality of how illegal immigration in this country is also dangerous, and what can be done to slow illegal immigration and can help fix the nations that illegal immigrants and refugees flee from.

This invite is only for you and I and no one else is allow to join this discussion.

No, because I don't know enough about the history of these Central American countries to debate you on it. You are welcome to expound on it as much as you like and I will respectfully listen, though.

Since she has declined to participate, can I argue for her in her place?

If Bruce agrees, you can argue for you. Not for me.

• Banned

No.

Why?

Because Old Lady is a liberal and you are not.

Wouldn't it be interesting to have an argument where a republican stands in for the liberal and a liberal stands in for the republican and argues from those opposite positions? I'll bet it would be very enlightening for some people. This is something that universities should be doing instead of allowing demonstrations to "ban" or restrict certain viewpoints from their institutions.

• Banned
Wouldn't it be interesting to have an argument where a republican stands in for the liberal and a liberal stands in for the republican and argues from those opposite positions? I'll bet it would be very enlightening for some people. This is something that universities should be doing instead of allowing demonstrations to "ban" or restrict certain viewpoints from their institutions.

I am not a Republican and would be consider a weak version of Libertarianism...

No.

Why?

It doesn't matter what I am. I understand why our politicians have embraced increased immigration; legal and illegal. And it isn't what you think it is.

giphy.gif

Your biggest problem will be finding a liberal willing to undergo the lobotomy.

No.

Why?

Illegal immigration is allowed to exist and some illegal immigrants will eventually be granted some kind of amnesty because they want more people paying into social security.

Forum List

Back