Hey Ohio

Why do you elect people like Jim Jordan and Steve Chabot? Is that the best you can vote for?

Ohio Dems (@OHDems) | Twitter

OP-ED: The only thing that isn’t in dispute on impeachment is the facts
They are eating your lunch ! The Impeachment scam leads nowhere! except to 4 more years of Swamp Draining! Ohioans like Honest Representatives !
Maybe an honest answer would suffice? Like why do/did they get elected by the people of Ohio? Since I don't vote or live in Ohio I think maybe they are eating your lunch.

Why do you elect people like Jim Jordan and Steve Chabot? Is that the best you can vote for?

They are eating your lunch ! The Impeachment scam leads nowhere! except to 4 more years of Swamp Draining! Ohioans like Honest Representatives !
Maybe an honest answer would suffice? Like why do/did they get elected by the people of Ohio? Since I don't vote or live in Ohio I think maybe they are eating your lunch.
Because they're smarter than Californians ?
OIP.UE3Dp5IT-HYkLh5MgFtApQHaEU
OIP.TwDgTOOMBo4wxqufyA6DTAHaE8

Angelo the Arkie originally from Atlanta coddled by Mommy.

My mommy passed away in 1991, and I'm from Ohio.

Sorry and sorry. I guess.

Sorry and sorry. I guess.
No worries. I miss her but not Ohio.
Haven't been back there since 1983.

Ohio even has some cool Democrats.

At one time I used to listen to the guy on the left, but he flip-flopped and I lost all respect for him.
The guy on the right is a lost individual.

Kucinich flipped on what ?
He's one of the most honest and genuine people I've ever known, and he's got more integrity than
every Demcrat in the House right now put together.

Rep. Jordan got his shit together, IMHO.

I heard him during the phony hearings ,and he is really putting the Pencil Necked geek in his place.
Got? He's a carnival barker. Not very affective. He ranks low. Even lower than Gaetz, which doesn't say much.
The GOP deserves them.

Jim Jordan, Representative for Ohio's 4th Congressional District - GovTrack.us

"Everything about Jordan reeks of a man willing to cast aside common decency and fairness in service of a corrupt and cruel president." Larkin concluded. "He may be the most unfit man to ever represent part of Greater Cleveland in Congress."

Ohio newspaper blasts "legislative terrorist" Rep. Jim Jordan as "second most contemptible human" in government

Forum List

Back