Hey Ms. K

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Your opinion please.

My daughter is a Senior this year. She has begun a "Joint" enrollment program, at least that's what they call it.

She has enrolled in college to complete her final year of HS. All of her courses are college
level. She had to meet all the same entry requirements that every freshman does. At the end of the year she will receive her HS diploma from her school and have one year of college credits.

Any down side to this that you know of? I really don't see any, except maybe the HS social stuff, but she doesn't care about that.

Mr. P said:
Your opinion please.

My daughter is a Senior this year. She has begun a "Joint" enrollment program, at least that's what they call it.

She has enrolled in college to complete her final year of HS. All of her courses are college
level. She had to meet all the same entry requirements that every freshman does. At the end of the year she will receive her HS diploma from her school and have one year of college credits.

Any down side to this that you know of? I really don't see any, except maybe the HS social stuff, but she doesn't care about that.
Sounds like and excellent program. Besides, maybe she can meet a college guy, to make up of the HS social life! :funnyface

Kathianne said:
Sounds like and excellent program. Besides, maybe she can meet a college guy, to make up of the HS social life! :funnyface
Shut yer mouth woman!!! :)
NO GUYS ALLOWED!!!
*can I win that battle? No. *
She has been seeing a college age PERSON damnit, for 6 months..He is also a freshman..in a different school.

I hate BOYS! :)

Mr. P said:
NO GUYS ALLOWED!!!
She has been seeing a college age PERSON damnit, for 6 months..He is also a freshman..in a different school.

:laugh: Get used to it!

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, I've already begun to excercise my bat-swinging arm...

:bat:
Yeah, I'm an old fashion guy, so I preferred the wooden bat, but broke so many early on that I went to metal ones...They dent, but don't break. :D

Mr. P said:
NO GUYS ALLOWED!!!

Get her a MAN then :dunno:

Good luck though... all fathers of daughters 15-21 should have an alcohol and asprin discount card...

She sounds like a great kid, P. I might come pull a Cape Fear in your neighborhood. Go smoke a stogie, in your theater. I'll menacingly return your pets to you. And it all ends on the houseboat, badly.

Mr. P said:
NO GUYS ALLOWED!!!

Boys ARE dumb. :D

rtwngAvngr said:
She sounds like a great kid, P. I might come pull a Cape Fear in your neighborhood. Go smoke a stogie, in your theater. I'll menacingly return your pets to you. And it all ends on the houseboat, badly.
Thanks RWA..Skip the Cape Fear part though.. :laugh: Check out her pic in the pic section..

Forum List

Back