Hey Mel how do you say 50%?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Mel Gibson (you remember the great acting son of a holocaust denier, you know just like Huggies's dad) is getting divorced from his longtime wife and they have no prenup! His estate is worth $900 million. I nearly felt bad for himm until I remembered that you could live pretty damn well off of $450 million.

Seriously though, Mel might have made some of my all time favorite movies. Braveheart is still second to none. Mad Max and the Road Warrior are top notch flicks!

Mel Gibson’s wife files for divorce - Access Hollywood - msnbc.com
Mel and Robyn were married in 1980 after meeting in Australia in 1977.

The couple has seven children — the oldest, Hannah, was born in 1980 and the youngest, Thomas, born in 1999, who is the only minor.

In the divorce papers obtained by Access Hollywood, Robyn is seeking joint physical and legal custody of Thomas. She is also requesting the court grant her spousal support from the actor.

Robyn is also requesting ownership of “miscellaneous jewelry.”

Robyn has reportedly hired Laura Wasser, who has handled other high-profile divorces for celebrities including Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears.

Access has confirmed Mel and Robyn did not have a prenuptial agreement.

According to an article in the December 1, 2008 issue of the National Enquirer, Gibson has a reported net worth of approximately $900 million.

Forum List

Back