Hey libs. Your taxes and the conserv bread winners are going up. Trump tax law being dismantled.

You smart people. You pay so little in tax it won't affect you.
So now it's conservative bread winners? What happened to the whole liberal elite thing? Your sides story changes with the wind. Yep trumps 2.9 trillion give away to the ultra wealthy that all of us are on line to pay for through the national debt is gone soon I hope. Bozos, Musk, the Koch Brothers pocketed billions while we owe just as much in national debt. Trumpy boy pocketed hundreds of millions. Mean while if your household does not make over 400k the new taxes will not effect you. Bout time the ultra wealthy pay something. They get 90 percent of the wealth and resources and only pay 20 percent of the taxes.

Trump was an idiot for spending 2.9 in four years. Biden is up to 3.9 trillion in four months which is also helping the rich get richer. We are a really dumb nation. Why in the hell do we keep electing politicians that have a track record of overspending? Maybe one day American citizens will wake up but so far we are proving to be pretty stupid.
Pay down national debt and fix infrastructure. 2 most important things right now. I could almost care about nothing else.

Good for you. Spending 3.9 trillion is not paying down the national debt.

So now it's conservative bread winners? What happened to the whole liberal elite thing? Your sides story changes with the wind. Yep trumps 2.9 trillion give away to the ultra wealthy that all of us are on line to pay for through the national debt is gone soon I hope. Bozos, Musk, the Koch Brothers pocketed billions while we owe just as much in national debt. Trumpy boy pocketed hundreds of millions. Mean while if your household does not make over 400k the new taxes will not effect you. Bout time the ultra wealthy pay something. They get 90 percent of the wealth and resources and only pay 20 percent of the taxes.

Trump was an idiot for spending 2.9 in four years. Biden is up to 3.9 trillion in four months which is also helping the rich get richer. We are a really dumb nation. Why in the hell do we keep electing politicians that have a track record of overspending? Maybe one day American citizens will wake up but so far we are proving to be pretty stupid.
Pay down national debt and fix infrastructure. 2 most important things right now. I could almost care about nothing else.

Nope but business will stop if we don't fix our shit and soon. Every day we are not on it, it gets more expensive to fix Greatest nation in the world has ignored its sewers, bridges, roads and electrical grid for decades. I just don't understand

Nope but business will stop if we don't fix our shit and soon. Every day we are not on it, it gets more expensive to fix Greatest nation in the world has ignored its sewers, bridges, roads and electrical grid for decades. I just don't understand

So then your claim that paying down the debt isn’t important to you. So many things in the last bill they passed had nothing to do with infrastructure, so infrastructure is okay as long as playoffs occur.

So then your claim that paying down the debt isn’t important to you. So many things in the last bill they passed had nothing to do with infrastructure, so infrastructure is okay as long as playoffs occur.
No both is important means raising taxes and cutting spending in other areas.

No one is cutting spending anywhere, that is a laugh.

No one is cutting spending anywhere, that is a laugh.
Ya, well it should not be a laugh. The American household does not have money for frivolity they tighten the belt. Government should be the same. The government will take your kids for not tak6care of business. Fuck party. Law makers act like adults or lose their fucking jobs.

Biden is a lying drooling fuck stick, His great infrastructure plan is nothing but a big shit sandwich, 95% reparations and 5% nothing. Talk about flushing the Country down the drain.

Forum List

Back