Hey left wingers lets defund the police

I have said I wanted to defund Law Enforcement. I want them trained better.

There needs to a better selection process. Far too many racists get to wear a badge and use that badge to attack and kill minorities. There was no need for Oscar Grant, Michael Brown or George Floyd to die.

I do not deny we Law Enforcement, I just want them stop using their badge as a shield to protect them when kill unarmed Men, Women and Children.
No question there are bad cops as we seen in the Floyd case. In principal I would also agree about training and screening. However far far more blacks are killed by other blacks than by police.

Since when do you give a damn about Black on Black Violence?

The accused killer of George Floyd had his knee on Floyd's for Eight Minutes and Forty-Six Seconds, that is what YOU are NOT talking about.

Floyd was murdered by a now ex-cop who just happens to supporter of 5-Draft Dodging, Russia Loving 45. YOU do not want Floyd, you want bring up Black on Black Violence because YOU do not want face that murder.

Black on Black Violence brought up by Cons is nothing a weak attempt at diversion because their own support of Racism in our country. The KKK phone banked for 45. A White Racist killed Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, how that White on White Murder you people prefer to ignore?

Floyd died because a murdering White Cop sat on his neck for 8-Minutes and 46-Seconds. That is what YOU do not want to talk about. Instead you bring "Black on Black" Violence. A weak lame ass attempt at distraction and diversion.

Just like the good lemming you are.

starting in your areas, no cops, no nothing. Take the police away from Pelosi's gated neighborhood DeBalsio's police detail etc ect.

how about we HIRE/EMPLOY people to SERVE and PROTECT ALL citizens regardless of color or race or religion or political view and make them SWEAR an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT!

can we do that?

and if they can NOT do that then they should NOT be cops......

I have said I wanted to defund Law Enforcement. I want them trained better.

There needs to a better selection process. Far too many racists get to wear a badge and use that badge to attack and kill minorities. There was no need for Oscar Grant, Michael Brown or George Floyd to die.

I do not deny we Law Enforcement, I just want them stop using their badge as a shield to protect them when kill unarmed Men, Women and Children.
No question there are bad cops as we seen in the Floyd case. In principal I would also agree about training and screening. However far far more blacks are killed by other blacks than by police.

Since when do you give a damn about Black on Black Violence?

The accused killer of George Floyd had his knee on Floyd's for Eight Minutes and Forty-Six Seconds, that is what YOU are NOT talking about.

Floyd was murdered by a now ex-cop who just happens to supporter of 5-Draft Dodging, Russia Loving 45. YOU do not want Floyd, you want bring up Black on Black Violence because YOU do not want face that murder.

Black on Black Violence brought up by Cons is nothing a weak attempt at diversion because their own support of Racism in our country. The KKK phone banked for 45. A White Racist killed Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, how that White on White Murder you people prefer to ignore?

Floyd died because a murdering White Cop sat on his neck for 8-Minutes and 46-Seconds. That is what YOU do not want to talk about. Instead you bring "Black on Black" Violence. A weak lame ass attempt at distraction and diversion.

Just like the good lemming you are.
And you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

starting in your areas, no cops, no nothing. Take the police away from Pelosi's gated neighborhood DeBalsio's police detail etc ect.
I'm all for police reform, especially tactics ,and clamping down on use of swats
But lefties guaranteed will make things worse and even more authoritarian

Pop some corn sit back and watch it unfold

Are ya watching normies ?if ya think commie orwellion PC hysterical culture is bad now lol yoose ain't seen nuttin yet

I'm all for police reform, especially tactics ,and clamping down on use of swats

Are ya watching normies ?if ya think commie orwellion PC hysterical culture is bad now lol yoose ain't seen nuttin yet

I never take all of the Police, YOU are the one saying that.

For the record, it is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Orange Shit that sucks up to Commie like Putin.

For the record, it is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Orange Shit that sucks up to Commie like Putin.
I know right comrade !drumph and wusssha !

I know right comrade !drumph and wusssha !

You give the specific quote where I said I wanted to get rid of all Police, if you can.

Yes, Russia. 45 would love give Putin a Blow Job is he could. Without Russia, there would be no 45 in the White House.

how about we HIRE/EMPLOY people to SERVE and PROTECT ALL citizens regardless of color or race or religion or political view and make them SWEAR an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT!

can we do that?

and if they can NOT do that then they should NOT be cops......

We have to deal with the Systemic Racism in U.S. Law Enforcement. Idiot Cons want to make this to all about getting rid of cops, which I have never once ever said.

What it is about, and what Cons refuse to discuss is Derek Chauvin sat his knee on the neck of Floyd George for 8-Minutes 46-Seconds. Chauvin KILLED George Floyd. Floyd was NOT resisting. Floyd WAS on the ground.

That is Cons do not want to talk about.

Forum List

Back