hey Joe, quit it with the phony photo-ops "honoring the troops" & get those same troops out of Afghanistan & everywhere else now

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In 2012 Biden said the US would be out of Afghanistan by 2014. Today he said he might violate the US pledge to finally leave by May 1, 2021. Is 20 years of pointless death and destruction in the graveyard of empires not enough for you Sleepy Joe?

We had 4 years of nonstop photo-ops and virtue-signaling.

I don't have a problem w/the current POTUS doing a little of that.

Why are those troops there???

Oh yeah Bush and the idiot GOP started 2 wars we didn't need, and then they couldn't win those wars and they erupted in complete and total chaos. Trumpers supported those wars every step of the way. Trumpers loved those wars... Remember how much the idiot Trumpers LOVED those wars, they fucking loved those wars.

Bush bumbling through speech after speech trying to explain why Iraq was not a super mega fuck up, sounded exactly like Trump bumbling through statement after statement trying to explain why his failed covid response wasn't a super mega fuck up.

Bush and Trump 2 super mega fuck ups, whose ineptitude lasts years beyond their presidencies.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Biden's defense budget is the same as Trump's

THAT'S NOT CHANGE...THAT'S MORE OF THE SAME!

• Banned
there are people who bullshit you but don't believe it, and then there are people who believe in their own bullshit

i'm afraid Biden is the latter, my friends

• Banned
as POTUS, you've got to try everything you can to avoid war, not the other way around!

enough's enough! ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!

• Banned
Afghanistan is one of those places you have to see to understand. i know from having served there. The mountains are gigantic and rugged, the terrain is harsh and bare, the landscape is desolate and forbidding. when you look at afghanistan's topography, you understand how it took so long to find and kill Bin Laden.

change is the only constant

terrorist Afghanistan is no longer the biggest threat, terrorist China is

if Biden continues the war in Afghanistan, critics say, and i agree with them, that it will lead to famine, civil war, collapse of the government, a global uprising by Muslims, a retaliatory attack on America...and finally, a nuclear war that could end humanity

"the hard fact is that Saddam threatens the well-being of his own people, the peace of his region, and the security of the world. Mark my words, if we don't act, Saddam will develop weapons of mass destruction. he will use them" - George W Bush

WAIT...it was actually Bill Clinton who said that, when he launched Operation Desert Fox

(Just some) Democrats who voted for the Iraq War: Biden, Hillary, Gephardt, Daschle, Harry Reid, and John Edwards

Forum List

Back