Hey, I just realized why it sucks to be an English major!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I just finished my final project for my Creative Writing class, which took about four hours, now I'm about to start on a research paper that I don't even know the topic of yet. Gonna be a fun night for me!

Very cool Dan... but to be the king of procrastination, you have to start writing your 15-page senior thesis after 9PM, the day before it is due, and get at least a B+. Not that I ever did anything like that... :D

Well, the last big paper I wrote, I did in an hour and a half and got a 95 on, so I'm sticking with procrastination.

And in case you guys were wondering, after about 3 hours' sleep, I am very cranky right now!

I'm here in the computer lab at school, finishing up my paper. Class is in an hour and a half, I have about a page left, then I gotta find sources to quote. Should be interesting!

Originally posted by Dan
I just finished my final project for my Creative Writing class, which took about four hours, now I'm about to start on a research paper that I don't even know the topic of yet. Gonna be a fun night for me!
If you think that's why it sucks to be an English major, wait til you graduate!

Forum List

Back