Hey hey, my my. Johnny Rotten Trump fan takes swipe at liberals, Portland and Seattle

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Still a rebel.

Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten Goes Full MAGA, Calls Trump “the Only Hope”
The punk rock veteran spoke about his politics during an interview on Good Morning Britain
Former Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten, a.k.a. John Lydon, made good on his threat to vote for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election.

Lydon called into Good Morning Britain on Wednesday to discuss his support for Trump. “It makes complete sense to me to vote for a person who actually talks about my kind of people,” Lydon commented. “Trump is not a politician. He’s never claimed to be. How unusually exceptionally wonderful is that for people like me, working class people.”

“We’re bored of ‘intellectual’ left-wing ideas,” Lydon continued. “We can’t take much of you. You talk twaddle. Everything you do – you just miss the point of who the general population are.”

The interview then took an awkward turn when Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid asked Lydon about Trump’s behavior on the world stage. “Let me finish!” Lydon screamed. “It does nothing for these people! Nothing! And this is why they now support him so loyally because he is the only hope.”

He's a piece of shit but his intelligence is outstanding. His music is shit too but people eat bats and rats...Fun out there for all to discover, I reckon

Still a rebel.

The punk rock veteran spoke about his politics during an interview on Good Morning Britain
Former Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten, a.k.a. John Lydon, made good on his threat to vote for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election.

Lydon called into Good Morning Britain on Wednesday to discuss his support for Trump. “It makes complete sense to me to vote for a person who actually talks about my kind of people,” Lydon commented. “Trump is not a politician. He’s never claimed to be. How unusually exceptionally wonderful is that for people like me, working class people.”

“We’re bored of ‘intellectual’ left-wing ideas,” Lydon continued. “We can’t take much of you. You talk twaddle. Everything you do – you just miss the point of who the general population are.”

The interview then took an awkward turn when Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid asked Lydon about Trump’s behavior on the world stage. “Let me finish!” Lydon screamed. “It does nothing for these people! Nothing! And this is why they now support him so loyally because he is the only hope.”

Isn't this where you dismiss him as a foreigner and say he's irrelevant?

Or is this where I display my shock that an old rich white guy would be a Trump supporter?

Still a rebel.

That guy was really nothing back in the 1970's.

Still a rebel.

Or is this where I display my shock that an old rich white guy would be a Trump supporter?

This is where you grasp that Beijing Biden can't, won't unify our Country!
Ka-vish?

Still a rebel.

This is where you grasp that Beijing Biden can't, won't unify our Country!
Ka-vish?

Given the conservative disdain for democracy and embrace of a tsunami of batshit conspiracies.....its gonna be an uphill fight for Biden to unify the country.

Though Trump has already demonstrated he's a complete failure at it. So Biden can hardly do worse.

Johnny Rotten used to be a liberal. He lives in Marina Del Rey. Right down the street from me when I lived there. Rotten had a miraculous change when he returned home from a shopping trip to find that his gate was broken. Tents of the homeless filled his front and backyard. A naked man was bathing with the garden hose. He became an instant Trump supporter.

Johnny Rotten pointed out that Jimmy Savile was a pedophile back in the early 80's and was banned by the BBC because he spoke out about it.....guess which one was right?

Johnny Rotten used to be a liberal. He lives in Marina Del Rey. Right down the street from me when I lived there. Rotten had a miraculous change when he returned home from a shopping trip to find that his gate was broken. Tents of the homeless filled his front and backyard. A naked man was bathing with the garden hose. He became an instant Trump supporter.
A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

Still a rebel.

That guy was really nothing back in the 1970's.
Yeah, he was just the single most influential person in the history of punk music and the most famous punk rocker of all time. Other than that, he is a nobody.

New Topics

Forum List

Back