Hey from Northern California

CaliforniaAl

Rookie
Mar 22, 2010
Hey all,

I currently live in San Jose, CA. Consider myself conservative on economic and foreign policy issues, more moderate on social issues.

See you guys around the forum.

Welcome Cal Al

I do some work down there myself. I'm sure you'll enjoy the USMB, well.. at least I'm sold on it.
A lot of great members and just a few bad apples, several lemons and the peaches.. deliciously hot.

Well, welcome to the fruit stand.

I guess you'll find me in the nut section...:lol:

Hey all,

I currently live in San Jose, CA. Consider myself conservative on economic and foreign policy issues, more moderate on social issues.

:welcome: 2 USMB CaliforniaAl.

A nice area, I used to live in Mountain View, passed through the gates of Moffett Field a few times by Ames Research and around to the area of the Blimp hanger where our patrol squadron was.

Hey all,

A nice area, I used to live in Mountain View, passed through the gates of Moffett Field a few times by Ames Research and around to the area of the Blimp hanger where our patrol squadron was.

Small world.. I used to live off Whisman & Middlefield... on Sherland Ave

Hey all,

Holy Smokes! Was that you standing on the corner opening and closing your rain coat when we went to work? :lol:

Holy Smokes! Was that you standing on the corner opening and closing your rain coat when we went to work? :lol:

You mean at Chubby's Diner (me) or at Denny's (that was my brother)...:lol:

Good night gentlemen.. sleepsville

Last edited:
Hey all,

Wear your best armor.

Welcome from Long Beach---soon to be Somewhere Central Coast

Holy shit! I'm am so glad we moved from Long Beach now.

Why? Does your disability have you believing I'd have the time or an inkling to hang around and listen to a person with your diminished intellect?

Wear your best armor.

Welcome from Long Beach---soon to be Somewhere Central Coast

Holy shit! I'm am so glad we moved from Long Beach now.

Why? Does your disability have you believing I'd have the time or an inkling to hang around and listen to a person with your diminished intellect?

Nah, it would just creep me out living anywhere near you. Nothing to do with meeting, more an air quality concern.

Welcome from another Bay Arean.

:)

Forum List

Back