hey freaks

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
long time no see. been really busy. not too much time on the other board either.
just making a drive by for the time being. as we have no place to call our own, and thanks to some asshole who broke into our storage shed, nothing to put in one if we had one!

later

:gross2:

Johnney said:
long time no see. been really busy. not too much time on the other board either.
just making a drive by for the time being. as we have no place to call our own, and thanks to some asshole who broke into our storage shed, nothing to put in one if we had one!

later

bummer---stop in again--take care!

Johnney said:

later

My gosh! I thought you dropped of the flat end. Any news? :baby: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
My gosh! I thought you dropped of the flat end. Any news? :baby: :laugh:
well our anniversary is this weekend. the big one! aside from that and being broken into, not a whole lot. working like a mad man in this heat, thats for sure

Johnney said:
well our anniversary is this weekend. the big one! aside from that and being broken into, not a whole lot. working like a mad man in this heat, thats for sure
Congrats on 1 year! Here's to many more! :beer:

Give Jess a big hug for Mm & me!
Congratulations to you, both!

(& tell her thanks for the use of the picture)

Forum List

Back