Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.
The J&J vaccine is a traditional style shot. Nothing experimental about it.

Next.

Its under emergency authorized use currently. Its traditional style and fewer have died from it compared to the thousands that have died and hundreds of thousands that have been injured under the two modified RNA drugs.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
7,000,000+ doses, six cases.

They used to love the Trump Vaccines™

:laugh:
It is like the illegal immigrant report 10% get caught and 90% get through same for report vaccine discrepancies 10% get reported and 90% go unreported. You know it is bad if the Government acknowledged there is a problem

Last edited:
CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.
any noticable side effects besides the sore arm?...
It didn't fix his retardation so there's that.
marginalizing us learning disabled you should be ashamed but you don't know what the word means.

Wow.

Next.

Its under emergency authorized use currently. Its traditional style and fewer have died from it compared to the thousands that have died and hundreds of thousands that have been injured under the two modified RNA drugs.
You're completely backwards. There have been no conformed deaths from either of the mRNA vaccines, and only one from J&J.

My wifes friends boss got her second phizer shot on jan 6 and died 3 days ago from the shot. Three months after the second shot.
Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

Yep, 3 months. Young, healthy, no medical conditions.
Highly unlikely the vaccine is responsible.

Not really since there are thousands documented on VAERS, which historically only accounts for 1 percent of reporting.

My wifes friends boss got her second phizer shot on jan 6 and died 3 days ago from the shot. Three months after the second shot.
Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

How do they know it was the shot that killed her?

Blood clots and aneurysm.
Those are effects of the J&J vaccine. Not pfizer/moderna.

Wow.

Next.

You're completely backwards. There have been no conformed deaths from either of the mRNA vaccines, and only one from J&J.

Yes, thousands of deaths have been documented due to the two mRNA shots. You can stay ignorant or oblivious but that's on you. The people taking the two modified RNA shots are the experiment while the ones that dont are the control. Humans are the guinea pigs.

People don't want the shot it appears. Here in KC the news begs people every morning to goto the clinics that are open to the public. Many companies are offering cash bonuses if employees will go take the untested vaccines. Here where I live in the burbs we have 2000 shots available at a community park and there are maybe 50 people in line.

No Bueno

I really do trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID, because the opposition gets almost everything wrong.
But the CDC and Fauci are not on the same page.
At this point I have to wonder why in the hell Fauci is even in the US govt.
he took his 15 minutes of fame and turned it into a book, a Bobblehead and a paycheck. If I were him, I would drag this out as slong as I can.

Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

How do they know it was the shot that killed her?

Blood clots and aneurysm.
Those are effects of the J&J vaccine. Not pfizer/moderna.

She took the phizer shot and died from blood clots and aneurysm.

Forum List

Back