Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.
any noticable side effects besides the sore arm?...
I had some body aches yesterday but today nothing but a sore arm, like the flu shot.
No piian after first shot.
Second shot? Aching lower extremities joints, sweats and chills....and major anxiety.
But that passed after 72 hours.

Now I have to worry about if ones ears fall off after 100 days.
They will fall off after you tear them off after getting tinnitus from Covid like I did.
Serious? Did you really get tinnitus? Or you just having fun with the topic.

They cant hear you.

Awesome. A vax for a virus that has a 99 percent recovery rate developed by the guy with patents who happens to be running the covid scare. I don't know how to account for my fellow americans herd like complicity. Government education? dumbing down of the population? scared out of their minds by a lying media? cowardice?
Fauci is making all kinds of money, he is NOW well known, he has a book, a bobblehead and is a paid contributor to news outlets.

He wants this thing to carry on for as long as he can make it carry on.

Sorry but I really don't trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID based on them getting just about everything wrong. It's questioning that all the vaccines have negative side effects and all have caused deaths, but the only ones being targeted and pull from distribution are the 2 which don't use the mRNA technology.

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.
I had some body aches yesterday but today nothing but a sore arm, like the flu shot.
Second shot? Aching lower extremities joints, sweats and chills....and major anxiety.

They will fall off after you tear them off after getting tinnitus from Covid like I did.
Yes, I got tinnitus while having Covid-19 in December of 2019. I was having a high fever and it started then. It took around forty five to sixty days to get over it.

Anyone can do whatever they CHOOSE to do....but for thr government to force vaccination?

Fuck that in the ass.
You would not like being in the military.
and fortunately, being in the Military is a personal decision and no longer forced on you.
Yeah, I joined voluntarily as did my dad before me, he loved Nam they gave out free beer and cigs, they had to pry his ass out of there.
Yeah. Im sure he had to be pried out of there. I joined as well. On a good note, I Met my wife of 36 years who also followed in her dads footsteps, Yes, she was an army brat....and still a brat. But I digress......but she went with Navy/USMC....or as she puts it, USMC/Navy. An ego thing. .
She is now a study pilot here in SC. Human error study. They make her and her rear man fly without instruments/electronics to see how they react if they lose the electronics as it pertains to the long and short final approach.
Fun stuff for her. Makes me worry every time she is assigned the task. She wont let go. I beg her every time she leaves for the training site. It is what it is. I don't thrill her; FA/18 hornets do. I do the laundry. Load the dishwasher. Sit in my backyard and actually hear her plane, find it in the sky and get a boner.
There is the MB International Airport here so she has a flight plan that actually goes over our house at 5000. It is actually quite awesome to see!

Thank you for your service to my family.

Wow.

Yes, I got tinnitus while having Covid-19 in December of 2019. I was having a high fever and it started then. It took around forty five to sixty days to get over it.
Sorry to hear.
Stay healthy

Wow.

Sorry to hear.
Stay healthy
I was surprised I didn't have it earlier since I was always around loud speakers at concerts and other technical stage production activities through the last fifty years. But thanks..

Wow.

Sorry to hear.
Stay healthy
I was surprised I didn't have it earlier since I was always around loud speakers at concerts and other technical stage production activities through the last fifty years. But thanks..
At least you recovered from it.
Gotta be grateful for that

Wow.
The J&J vaccine is a traditional style shot. Nothing experimental about it.

Next.

People were being banned from Twatter and Fakebook for posting anything about possible side effects. :auiqs.jpg:

Now the CDC and FDA has stopped the J&J vaccine for a side effect.

BIG TECH IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU!

Forum List

Back