Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.
Millions got Lasik Surgery without knowing the long term affects. For all we know, their eyes will blow up after 25 years.

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.
Millions got Lasik Surgery without knowing the long term affects. For all we know, their eyes will blow up after 25 years.

This is a good example...and even that has progressed and is at least 25 years old.

I am just saying, if you dont NEED to be....why be the first to storm the beach?

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.
any noticable side effects besides the sore arm?...

Wow.
I had some body aches yesterday but today nothing but a sore arm, like the flu shot.

For all we know, their eyes will blow up after 25 years.
It's been around over 25 years- haven't reasd of anyones eyes blowing up- oh, and it was voluntary and not a chemical invasion, idiot.

I think he was agreeing that you shouldnt rush into getting something early in the medical field.

No way in hell would I have been among the first people to get Lasik.

Wow.
I had some body aches yesterday but today nothing but a sore arm, like the flu shot.
yea same here.....i even had a slight temp.....lasted about 4 hours....

Wow.
No piian after first shot.
Second shot? Aching lower extremities joints, sweats and chills....and major anxiety.
But that passed after 72 hours.

Now I have to worry about if ones ears fall off after 100 days.

Anyone can do whatever they CHOOSE to do....but for thr government to force vaccination?

Fuck that in the ass.

Wow.
Second shot? Aching lower extremities joints, sweats and chills....and major anxiety.

They will fall off after you tear them off after getting tinnitus from Covid like I did.

Wow.

They will fall off after you tear them off after getting tinnitus from Covid like I did.
Serious? Did you really get tinnitus? Or you just having fun with the topic.

Awesome. A vax for a virus that has a 99 percent recovery rate developed by the guy with patents who happens to be running the covid scare. I don't know how to account for my fellow americans herd like complicity. Government education? dumbing down of the population? scared out of their minds by a lying media? cowardice?

Forum List

Back