Hey Dimocrats, has it sunk in just how much of a bloodbath you took last week?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
In addition to losing the presidency, you will continue to be the minority in the House and Senate, but wait, there's more!!!

33 states will have Republican governors, and the Dims will only have a paltry 16.

Prior to the election, Dims only had a trifecta ( governor, legislature, senate) in 7 states, the lowest #since the Civil War. You would assume there was only one direction to go. Up. Instead, post this election, Dims will only have the trifecta in 5 states.

If you're contemplating jumping off a bridge, hopefully you've remembered me in your will.

No, they want to put a farrakhan follower in charge if their party. Trump will not.just have the best presidency ever, it will be by far the most entertaining

Democrats have been losing ground in the states for some time. It does not seem that they understand the full ramifications of this though and that is rather surprising to me. At one time it was common here to have the democrats declare that the republicans were done for because they could not win national elections. Somehow the fact that they have rather massive leads in state legislators and governors does not seem to matter to them.

Democrats have been losing ground in the states for some time. It does not seem that they understand the full ramifications of this though and that is rather surprising to me. At one time it was common here to have the democrats declare that the republicans were done for because they could not win national elections. Somehow the fact that they have rather massive leads in state legislators and governors does not seem to matter to them.

I too get the feeling that many do not realize how bad they have it in statehouses and their legislatures.

In addition to losing the presidency, you will continue to be the minority in the House and Senate, but wait, there's more!!!

33 states will have Republican governors, and the Dims will only have a paltry 16.

Prior to the election, Dims only had a trifecta ( governor, legislature, senate) in 7 states, the lowest #since the Civil War. You would assume there was only one direction to go. Up. Instead, post this election, Dims will only have the trifecta in 5 states.

If you're contemplating jumping off a bridge, hopefully you've remembered me in your will.
Your a little late to the party...

When Bernie Sanders comes out and declares he is embarrassed FOR the DNC, you KNOW you've just sunk to a new low. :p

15036267_1479397345421529_3008191746119247355_n.jpg

People love a gloater! Keep it up!

The Democrats got their butt kicked. The Republicans have not had the Presidency, the House and the Senate since 1928.
But instead of gloating and rubbing it in the Democrats face I suggest the Republicans and all that put them in office get their butts in gear to do what they promised. Back out of our trade agreements and bring back manufacturing jobs to the USA; eliminate ISIS, solve the imigration problem, increase the current economic growth of 2%; decrease taxes on everyone; build up the military; pull back financial and military support for our NATO and Asian Allies.
There is absolutely no excuse to not do it all with having all branches of government.

And then see how that works for everyone. It better work or the Republicans will never hold power again.

"We don’t mind the" Democrats "joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.” - Barak Obama

You bet!

The libtards are in full pretend mode. Mid Jan., it will end.

The Democrats got their butt kicked. The Republicans have not had the Presidency, the House and the Senate since 1928.
But instead of gloating and rubbing it in the Democrats face I suggest the Republicans and all that put them in office get their butts in gear to do what they promised. Back out of our trade agreements and bring back manufacturing jobs to the USA; eliminate ISIS, solve the imigration problem, increase the current economic growth of 2%; decrease taxes on everyone; build up the military; pull back financial and military support for our NATO and Asian Allies.
There is absolutely no excuse to not do it all with having all branches of government.

And then see how that works for everyone. It better work or the Republicans will never hold power again.
Did you miss Bush's term? He had both houses and that was a lot more recent than 1928.

You Democrats will NOT like what is to come....but I will offer you the same advice Obama gave to Democrats after HE won his Presidential election:

You don’t like a particular policy or a particular president, then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it. But don’t break it.”

Don't like Trump as your new President? Go out and try to win an election! :p

(It's especially ironic that Obama lectured Republicans on how they should work within existing US laws, to change those they disagree with - 'don't break it', when Obama violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, refused to enforce laws he personally did not like, violated others, and by-passed Congress repeatedly to impose his agenda on America.)

Here's some more 'Obama' advice to the GOP (that 'he stole' and slightly modified from the movie 300) that can now apply to Liberals who are still upset with Hillary's loss - just imagine Trump saying it now instead of Barry:

"This will not be over quickly.

You will not enjoy this.

I'm AM your king."

:lmao:

(For the record, Obama never said this - this was a JOKE!)

You bet!
Yep! Nothing endears people more than watching someone strut, ignoring the huge bag of Karmic horse shit just over their head.

Did you miss Bush's term? He had both houses and that was a lot more recent than 1928.
I have been trying to forget the Bush years. I probably forgot a few other Republican dominant years.

You Democrats will NOT like what is to come....but I will offer you the same advice Obama gave to Democrats after HE won his Presidential election:

You don’t like a particular policy or a particular president, then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it. But don’t break it.”

Don't like Trump as your new President? Go out and try to win an election! :p

(It's especially ironic that Obama lectured Republicans on how they should work within existing US laws, to change those they disagree with - 'don't break it', when Obama violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, refused to enforce laws he personally did not like, violated others, and by-passed Congress repeatedly to impose his agenda on America.)
Yes it is ironic.

What is important though is if the republicans can be the grownups here and reverse that trend or will the way Obama governed become the new and accepted norm. Many here seem to not have a problem with the way Obama governed, just the fact that there was no R after his name.

Hey Dimocrats, has it sunk in just how much of a bloodbath you took last week

funny thing, RW's took one too they're just too damn dumb to know it.

Forum List

Back