Hey Democrats....what the HELL happened?!?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
So a Democrat wins the election and suddenly racism just isn’t a “problem” anymore? Funny thing is - I just spent 4 years screaming that. Any educated/informed person knew that racism hasn’t been a problem in this country for like 65 - 75 years at minimum.

So a Democrat wins the election and suddenly COVID-19 just isn’t a “problem” anymore? Record high numbers and Democrats across the nation are lifting bans and opening the economy?

Funny thing is - conservatives just spent 4 years screaming that this was all an effort to defeat Donald Trump (because they knew they couldn’t do it on merit alone).

What happened?
Yes snowflake. What happened?!? How did we go from racism being a cataclysmic issue in the US just 3 weeks ago to “eh...it’s not a problem anymore” 3 weeks later?!?
1611625545880.png

What happened?
Yes snowflake. What happened?!? How did we go from racism being a cataclysmic issue in the US just 3 weeks ago to “eh...it’s not a problem anymore” 3 weeks later?!?

We didn’t go anywhere - Apparently you flew off on the tail of a comet. May I have your black Nikes? I’m a size 15. Thx!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So a Democrat wins the election and suddenly racism just isn’t a “problem” anymore? Funny thing is - I just spent 4 years screaming that. Any educated/informed person knew that racism hasn’t been a problem in this country for like 65 - 75 years at minimum.

Who’s saying racism and COVID are no longer problems?!

Last edited:

I'm sorry you have the constant contrarian Bill Maher and a libertarian (not exactly the party of civil rights) talking about racism and you think this is something liberals are going to agree with?

What happened? You lost. Get ever it, step aside & let docs, scientists & competent adults handle this for a while :rolleyes:
All the Docs and Scientists know The Corona Vaccine is likely to cause more deaths than the Original a short term cure for a long term problem is not the answer. Look up Hyper - immunity in Corona Virus testing results. Scary!!! dupe … Go get that Shot Mr. Competent adult.

What happened? You lost. Get ever it, step aside & let docs, scientists & competent adults handle this for a while :rolleyes:
All the Docs and Scientists know The Corona Vaccine is likely to cause more deaths than the Original a short term cure for a long term problem is not the answer. Look up Hyper - immunity in Corona Virus testing results. Scary!!! dupe … Go get that Shot Mr. Competent adult.

I shall. Thanks for the lovey invitation! :D

I shall. Thanks for the lovey invitation! :D
Won't see you in Key West ! BAAAAAA!

Buttsoiler you've been screaming stupid shit WAY more than four years, even before you had to change your name when you embarrassed yourself as "Rottweiler".

WHO THE FUCK SAYS "racism just isn't a problem any more? WHO THE FUCK SAYS COVID is over? Strawman much, you mongoloid idiot?

Who’s saying racism and COVID are no longer problems?!

This guy

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

So a Democrat wins the election and suddenly COVID-19 just isn’t a “problem” anymore? Record high numbers and Democrats across the nation are lifting bans and opening the economy?

Funny thing is - conservatives just spent 4 years screaming that this was all an effort to defeat Donald Trump (because they knew they couldn’t do it on merit alone).

1611629575250.png

we need to follow the science.......can ya see it

Forum List

Back