hey democrats ! are yall ready for 5 dollar a gallon gasoline ?

Like Obamagas, Bidengas will be ridiculously cheap

UC has one purpose. And it will not be subverted for those who want income without working and without questions about their means. It is a fantasy.
UC should be about solving for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. You have no solutions and right wingers still complain about taxes.

Why should people work, and have their taxes paid to you when you have no desire to work? And why shouldn't you answer a few questions to determine your need to have access to tax payer's hard earned income?
Being moral enough to be legal to at-will employment law should be the only reason needed. Only illegals don't care about the law and only hypocrites blame the less fortunate.

Still not answering.

I'll make it simple for you. I have about 1/3 of my income taken by the gov't in taxes. Why should I work hard to provide you with a middleclass income, when you will do nothing to provide for yourself?
Here is the Answer. Just quit and apply for UC. Nobody is making You work in any at-will employment State.

Wait for wages to go up.

And if everyone does that? Who pays the taxes that support us?
Why would everyone do that? Some people have no problem with greed and being rich instead of on UC and still Poor.

What makes you so special that you think you should be supported by money taken from people who work?

And yes, some people would continue to work. But eventually, there would be too many taking and not enough earning.
A solution to simple poverty instead of wasting money on an over thirty year war on poverty is less expensive and produces a higher multiplier.

Ok, you are just spouting nonsense.

Back on topic or be reported.

UC has one purpose. And it will not be subverted for those who want income without working and without questions about their means. It is a fantasy.
UC should be about solving for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. You have no solutions and right wingers still complain about taxes.

Why should people work, and have their taxes paid to you when you have no desire to work? And why shouldn't you answer a few questions to determine your need to have access to tax payer's hard earned income?
Being moral enough to be legal to at-will employment law should be the only reason needed. Only illegals don't care about the law and only hypocrites blame the less fortunate.

Still not answering.

I'll make it simple for you. I have about 1/3 of my income taken by the gov't in taxes. Why should I work hard to provide you with a middleclass income, when you will do nothing to provide for yourself?
Here is the Answer. Just quit and apply for UC. Nobody is making You work in any at-will employment State.

Wait for wages to go up.

Why would everyone do that? Some people have no problem with greed and being rich instead of on UC and still Poor.

What makes you so special that you think you should be supported by money taken from people who work?

And yes, some people would continue to work. But eventually, there would be too many taking and not enough earning.
A solution to simple poverty instead of wasting money on an over thirty year war on poverty is less expensive and produces a higher multiplier.

What nonsense? Explain my alleged nonsense, otherwise you are simply projecting and appealing to ignorance.

Still not answering.

Wait for wages to go up.

What nonsense? Explain my alleged nonsense, otherwise you are simply projecting and appealing to ignorance.
Get back to the topic of the thread.

Still not answering.

Wait for wages to go up.

Get back to the topic of the thread.
UC can solve solve simple poverty and help more people pay for gas to reduce cost to the individual consumer.

are democrats going to be happy paying 5 bucks a gallon at the pump ? i mean the guy they voted for said he's going to crack down on the fossil fuel industry ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...n-draws-gop-attacks-with-call-transition-oil/
' On Wednesday last week, the day before Thanksgiving when perhaps few investors were paying much attention to the direction of oil futures, The Wall Street Journal reported that it had just come into possession of ExxonMobil internal documents. And according to these documents, the oil giant is anticipating lower oil prices "for much of the next decade."..so you really think gas will soon be $5 a gallon?...Why ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, and ConocoPhillips Stocks Crashed Today | The Motley Fool
yes.

Forum List

Back