hey democrats ! are yall ready for 5 dollar a gallon gasoline ?

I don’t trust Democrats with overseeing an Energy policy. Remember, these are the same people that gush over a leader that apologizes for our consumption to the World and states that Energy prices must “necessarily” increase.

Gas is currently less than $3.00 / gallon. What policies will Democrats pursue to keep prices at this level?

The last democrat that was in office was Obama. I disagreed with many of his policies, but gas prices were not an issue.

Gas Price History: List of Prices by Year (creditdonkey.com)
The average cost of a gallon of gas for the years he was in office are as follows:
2009 - $2.35
2010 - $2.79
2011 - $3.53
2012 - $3.64
2013 - $3.53
2014 - $3.37
2015 - $2.45
2016 - $2.14

Doesn't seem like democrats were the problem.

are democrats going to be happy paying 5 bucks a gallon at the pump ? i mean the guy they voted for said he's going to crack down on the fossil fuel industry ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...n-draws-gop-attacks-with-call-transition-oil/

Getting rid of Trump was worth any price.

Proof that hatred for Trump supersedes any and all benefits for US. Hatred for Trump is personal and yields no economic benefits for America.

Getting rid of the blob benefits America.

Opinions vary.

are democrats going to be happy paying 5 bucks a gallon at the pump ? i mean the guy they voted for said he's going to crack down on the fossil fuel industry ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...n-draws-gop-attacks-with-call-transition-oil/

Proof that hatred for Trump supersedes any and all benefits for US. Hatred for Trump is personal and yields no economic benefits for America.

Getting rid of the blob benefits America.

Opinions vary.

Thats true. That is why we have horse racing.

We can disagree without being disagreeable...that is what we'll remember now that the blob is gone.

I don’t trust Democrats with overseeing an Energy policy. Remember, these are the same people that gush over a leader that apologizes for our consumption to the World and states that Energy prices must “necessarily” increase.

Gas is currently less than $3.00 / gallon. What policies will Democrats pursue to keep prices at this level?

The last democrat that was in office was Obama. I disagreed with many of his policies, but gas prices were not an issue.

The average cost of a gallon of gas for the years he was in office are as follows:
2009 - $2.35
2010 - $2.79
2011 - $3.53
2012 - $3.64
2013 - $3.53
2014 - $3.37
2015 - $2.45
2016 - $2.14

We will see. If these Democrats are like Obama with all talk and no action in the direction of higher gas prices, that will be fine. If they execute on their policies and gas prices skyrocket, then they own it.

2009 - $2.35
2010 - $2.79
2011 - $3.53
2012 - $3.64
2013 - $3.53
2014 - $3.37
2015 - $2.45
2016 - $2.14

We will see. If these Democrats are like Obama with all talk and no action in the direction of higher gas prices, that will be fine. If they execute on their policies and gas prices skyrocket, then they own it.
Vehicles are becoming more fuel efficient and California is moving to electric vehicles on an Institutional basis. Decreasing demand will bring prices down.

2009 - $2.35
2010 - $2.79
2011 - $3.53
2012 - $3.64
2013 - $3.53
2014 - $3.37
2015 - $2.45
2016 - $2.14

Vehicles are becoming more fuel efficient and California is moving to electric vehicles on an Institutional basis. Decreasing demand will bring prices down.

We are still an oil-driven economy. Fuel efficiency has helped some over the years but is negligible on impacting gas prices. California is not even worth mentioning or modeling.

2009 - $2.35
2010 - $2.79
2011 - $3.53
2012 - $3.64
2013 - $3.53
2014 - $3.37
2015 - $2.45
2016 - $2.14

We are still an oil-driven economy. Fuel efficiency has helped some over the years but is negligible on impacting gas prices. California is not even worth mentioning or modeling.
I agree to disagree.

Well if you don't have a job to drive to who cares what the price of gas is right lefty??
I'll take your word for it since you clearly know.

Well if you don't have a job to drive to who cares what the price of gas is right lefty??
Wrongo bozo.....I like my $1.79 a gallon here in a red state. But don't worry we will keep providing your SNAP bennies.

The left is for infrastructure upgrades and why we need a working majority in Congress.

Wrongo bozo.....I like my $1.79 a gallon here in a red state. But don't worry we will keep providing your SNAP bennies.

Now, only if you could afford to buy a gallon...you'd be happier.

Raise the minimum so even the Poor can afford our first world economy!

The left is for infrastructure upgrades and why we need a working majority in Congress.
Hmmm sounds like much higher taxes on the working class and more welfare jobs.

I know, but after taking care of you poor mistreated dregs.....

Hmmm sounds like much higher taxes on the working class and more welfare jobs.
I agree to disagree. People making more can afford to pay more in taxes. We don't need low paying jobs, not even for entry level Labor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back