Hey De Niro!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
:piss2:

Deniro-ROT.jpg

I wonder if all those Hollywood elites that promised to leave the USA are packing yet?

I wonder if all those Hollywood elites that promised to leave the USA are packing yet?

And don't forget George Snuffleupagus and his wife! They're going to Australia!

Been there many times, Australia is nice I want to move there.

It's a lovely country. But I suspect that the Progs who think it is a Prog Utopia will be sorely disappointed to find that non-Prog people actually live there.

It's a lovely country. But I suspect that the Progs who think it is a Prog Utopia will be sorely disappointed to find that non-Prog people actually live there.
Not for them.

George the little fag wouldn't least ten minutes living in Australia.
Within a year he'd have had a dozen broken noses.

If Australia has any sense they'll meet George at the airport and say "no, just no"
They have a height requirement, he is out

article-2036624-0DDA83F800000578-952_468x286.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back