CDZ HEY.. Cuomo (governor of New York) would make for a very good US Presidential candidate, IF he stays fairly moderate in his statements

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Andrew Mark Cuomo.. i like his leadership skills, his intelligence, his level of intellectual knowledge, AND his support for the have-little and have-not populations of New York.
i bet he can do the same for the rest of the populations of the US, and i am absolutely sure he can be trusted with both the nuclear codes and international diplomacy.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)

Andrew Mark Cuomo.. i like his leadership skills, his intelligence, his level of intellectual knowledge, AND his support for the have-little and have-not populations of New York.
i bet he can do the same for the rest of the populations of the US, and i am absolutely sure he can be trusted with both the nuclear codes and international diplomacy.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
He led 10s of thousands of diseased people into retirement homes thus killing 10s of thousands of elderly. Do you love murderers?

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
He led 10s of thousands of diseased people into retirement homes thus killing 10s of thousands of elderly. Do you love murderers?
choosing the lesser of 2 big evils does not make you a murderer. the real question is : could these people have survived if they had stayed out of the retirement homes? and that's a complicated question, which should be answered with irrefutable evidence, if you want to call Cuomo a murderer in public.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)

No, that is untrue. You lie like a rug, and you know it.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room).

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)

Gov. Cuomo's controversial order requiring nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients was reportedly removed from New York's health website
  • New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's controversial March 25 order that required nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients was deleted from the state of New York's website, Fox News reported.
  • On May 10, Cuomo released new guidance that prohibited hospitals from sending people who tested positive for COVID-19 back to nursing homes, though his administration said the new guidance added to — but did not replace — the original order.
  • At least 5,800 people have died in New York nursing homes and adult care facilities.
Are you saying MSN is lying?

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)

Gov. Cuomo's controversial order requiring nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients was reportedly removed from New York's health website
  • New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's controversial March 25 order that required nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients was deleted from the state of New York's website, Fox News reported.
  • On May 10, Cuomo released new guidance that prohibited hospitals from sending people who tested positive for COVID-19 back to nursing homes, though his administration said the new guidance added to — but did not replace — the original order.
  • At least 5,800 people have died in New York nursing homes and adult care facilities.
Are you saying MSN is lying?
No I'm saying you are lying along with fox news.

March 13Th

Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room).
https://www.cms.gov/files/document/3-13-2020-nursing-home-guidance-covid-19.pdf

Last edited:

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
Dude he killed 5,000 ppl in 2 weeks, he should be in jail! Are you ok?

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

The order is a standard thing used to prevent a nursing home from transferring a patient to a hospital and then not taking them back, due to the level of care they require, financial issues, or anything else. It should have been lifted for COVID, but wasn't.

and saying to create a quarantine area "if possible" is nothing more than a cop out on the regulatory side. Most of these facilities simply can't create such a zone in the footprint they have.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

The order is a standard thing used to prevent a nursing home from transferring a patient to a hospital and then not taking them back, due to the level of care they require, financial issues, or anything else. It should have been lifted for COVID, but wasn't.

and saying to create a quarantine area "if possible" is nothing more than a cop out on the regulatory side. Most of these facilities simply can't create such a zone in the footprint they have.

So he should of had them go in the streets? They are skilled facilities and if they are not able to handle the skilled pts who were stable medically they would of said so.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

So he should of had them go in the streets? They are skilled facilities and if they are not able to handle the skilled pts who were stable medically they would of said so.

Why were those overflow facilities created? They could have been sent there until they were cleared of being infected.

The skill level of the facility is meaningless if it doesn't have the HVAC or layout capability for practical isolation, nor will it work if it doesn't have the staffing to dedicate a portion of it purely to COVID rounds and monitoring.

Cuomo is a follower, not a leader. He's weak. His career was the result of his fathers career.

He didn't become gov of NY for naught, he is a fine leader, a hell of a lot better than tramp.

He won because of his father, and he had a "D" after his name. Currently in NY and in NYC that usually all you need.

that is not true, the people voted and that is how he won.

Very few people voted, and NYC most people vote by rote, not by who is running.

Forum List

Back