Hey Barry, Instead of Campaigning/Covering For Hillary Why Don't You Do Something About Chicago?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I know you and Loretta have a vested Interest in keeping Hillary out of jail and her winning the WH, but Americans are dying in the streets of your old stomping grounds...

17 Dead, 41 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings

"At least 17 people, including four teenagers, were killed and 41 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago between Friday evening and Monday morning."

Ya know! Trey Gowdy just said if Comey is violating the Hatch Act then so is obammie. He is actively campaigning for Hillary and using taxpayer dollarrs to do it.

He's too busy in the bath houses.

egg in face 2.jpg

Yeah, or he should do his job like pick a new nominee for the Supreme Court! Wait....

Ya know! Trey Gowdy just said if Comey is violating the Hatch Act then so is obammie. He is actively campaigning for Hillary and using taxpayer dollarrs to do it.
Doesn't Trey Gowdey seem a little demonic to you? He has that same slimey, serpent, weasel, vibe about him that Cruz has. Anybody else see it?

Last edited:
I know you and Loretta have a vested Interest in keeping Hillary out of jail and her winning the WH, but Americans are dying in the streets of your old stomping grounds...

"At least 17 people, including four teenagers, were killed and 41 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago between Friday evening and Monday morning."

That issue is the Governor of Illinois and the Mayor of Chicago problem and if President Obama even attempted to do something you would be against it...

The lack of leadership to fix the issues within the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago fall onto it politicians within the state. The only thing that could be done in Chicago is checkpoints, curfews, and arrest anyone with a gun that should not have one, and if that were to happen you would be screaming about impeachment!

I am not defending the President but instead being factual!

Doesn't Trey Gowdey seem a little deamonic to you? He has that same slimey, serpent, weasel, vibe about him that Cruz has. Anybody else see it?

No, he look like the kid that in School that thought he was cool but instead was the loser that ended up in Congress!

Doesn't Trey Gowdey seem a little deamonic to you? He has that same slimey, serpent, weasel, vibe about him that Cruz has. Anybody else see it?
You mean demonic? I have no idea what "deamonic" means. No I o not think him demonic.

That issue is the Governor of Illinois and the Mayor of Chicago problem and if President Obama even attempted to do something you would be against it...
Every time there is a shooting Barry decides can help him push the Liberal agenda he makes it HIS business. Now suddenly Barry and Libs decide Chicago, that can't help him do so, is none of their business?!

What happened to 'this is about saving lives'?
What happened to 'Black Lives Matter'?

IMO the National Guard needs to be called in, a curfew put into effect for a while, and a policy of stop and search be imposed 'until further notice'...

I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. There were a thousand police out for the World Series. I had to go through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

Chicago is a Blue City in a Red States. Damned dirty Rednecks sell guns to thugs all the way around Chicago and then complain about the shootings in the city. And you know, Republicans are even fighting to sell guns to terrorists. Someone too dangerous to fly shouldn't be able to buy semi automatic weapons. Unless you're a Republican. Then it's obviously OK.

Wrong. He is not using taxpayer's dollars to campaign for the next president of the US.

Funny, the GOP pushed for anyone being on the 'no-Fly' list not being able to buy semi-automatic weapons, but the DNC/Libs killed any chance for the measure to be passed by doing what they do best - filled it full of shit / pork (much like the Stimulus Bill - 7,000 pieces of DNC-Only Pork)!

I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. There were a thousand police out for the World Series. I had to go through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

Chicago is a Blue City in a Red States. Damned dirty Rednecks sell guns to thugs all the way around Chicago and then complain about the shootings in the city. And you know, Republicans are even fighting to sell guns to terrorists. Someone too dangerous to fly shouldn't be able to buy semi automatic weapons. Unless you're a Republican. Then it's obviously OK.

Exactly.

And the president cannot move to interfere with local policies.

Funny, the GOP pushed for anyone being on the 'no-Fly' list not being able to buy semi-automatic weapons, but the DNC/Libs killed any chance for the measure to be passed by doing what they do best - filled it full of shit / pork (much like the Stimulus Bill - 7,000 pieces of DNC-Only Pork)!
So they can still buy revolvers and pump shotguns which are just as deadly? You, like all shills, don't know what your speak about. None of you.

Wrong. He is not using taxpayer's dollars to campaign for the next president of the US.
So Barry paid the money for the fuel, secret service detail, limo, etc out of his own pocket to go campaign for Hillary? Yeah....NOT!

A Communist Organizer Democrat cannot save Chicago. It's like a very wise genius once said... 'What's the definition of insanity?... Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

The same Democrats who've destroyed Chicago, will not fix it. Period, end of story.

So they can still buy revolvers and pump shotguns which are just as deadly? You, like all shills, don't know what your speak about. None of you.
So you said nothing to detract from my point, that it was the Libs who killed the bill that would have prevented people on No Fly lists from buying ANY weapon for a while.

The issue is not simple, either. The GOP demanded a 'timely' opportunity for people inappropriately on the list to clear their name. Libs refused.

Every time there is a shooting Barry decides can help him push the Liberal agenda he makes it HIS business. Now suddenly Barry and Libs decide Chicago, that can't help him do so, is none of their business?!

What happened to 'this is about saving lives'?
What happened to 'Black Lives Matter'?

I love it.

I disagree with you now I am some liberal and yet it is you that is having the hard time understanding President Obama can not do a damn thing no matter how much you want to pretend he can.

Also if he did do something it would most likely be unconstitutional and that is what you are calling for because you want him to be toss ( which would not happen because Gowdy is not even that dumb seeing time is running out for Obama ).

So let me answer you about your stupid black live matter question to me and I can actually tell you I have never backed that group because of the fact many that are within that group are racist thugs that hate America and the White population.

As for saving lives it will not happen. People die daily and not with a gun then a baseball bat, knife, bombs or some idiot driving and texting.

Again the issue in Chicago is the lack of leadership from the Governor of Illinois and the Mayor of Chicago.

Better question what has the Governor of Illinois done to help the Mayor of Chicago to curb the violence!?!

Also how Liberal of you to want to use big brother to crack down on gun violence in Chicago or will you admit you're just wanting to bash President Obama with this because you have no idea what should be done in Chicago to fix the Problem.

The Problem is first a City Issue and then a State Issue and if you write I am a Liberal one more time I will admit you're too fucking dense to know I am LIBERTARIAN!

No President should involve themselves in any of this unless it is a National Security issue and then Congress would have to act!

So you said nothing to detract from my point, that it was the Libs who killed the bill that would have prevented people on No Fly lists from buying ANY weapon for a while.

The issue is not simple, either. The GOP demanded a 'timely' opportunity for people inappropriately on the list to clear their name. Libs refused.
Nice deflection.

Forum List

Back