Hey if you think that you can just break into someone's house and take what you want, better think again. 2nd Amendment to the rescue.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

"If they come in ... better come in ready," a Phoenix homeowner said of would-be intruders just hours after shooting two men who broke into his home. One of those men died; the other is in critical condition.
This gentleman decided that he was fed up with break ins, so he took it to the intruders, thus not having one of them ever break into another persons house. Three cheers to this guy, because more and more of this is coming to those who think that they can have whatever they want......

• Banned
Thus Babbitt.
Interesting that you would say that, since the Capitol is supposed to be "the Peoples House". But you wouldnt know that because you are a progressive slave who never got an education.

The Capitol, long known as the “people’s house,” has never really embodied democracy in its appearance. After the insurrection of Jan. 6, the Capitol became a military encampment, and a security fence went up around the building.

Is the US Capitol a 'temple of democracy'? Its authoritarian architec…

theconversation.com/is-the-us-capitol-a-temple-of-democracy-its-authoritarian-a…

That is the difference between you and me, i am free and you are a slave....

The People's House is not the domicile of public riot.

The insurgents were lucky they were not machingunned.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That is the difference between you and me, i am free and you are a slave....
Fool can't even make a simple calculation to see that what's being done to those he opposes today, WILL be done to him in the future.

The POS BLM supporter that murdered Babbitt may have gotten a pass from your Nazi administration, but his name is out there. I hope he looks over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

"If they come in ... better come in ready," a Phoenix homeowner said of would-be intruders just hours after shooting two men who broke into his home. One of those men died; the other is in critical condition.
This gentleman decided that he was fed up with break ins, so he took it to the intruders, thus not having one of them ever break into another persons house. Three cheers to this guy, because more and more of this is coming to those who think that they can have whatever they want......

Well...in that case you should be cheering the police who shot one of the invaders of the capitol on January 6th.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Like we machine gunned antifa and BLM, right?
You would have been machine gunning down your fellow white supremacists. The police didn't shoot because they were participants in the violence.

Like we machine gunned antifa and BLM, right?
You would have been machine gunning down your fellow white supremacists. The police didn't shoot because they were participants in the violence.

Garbage. Antifa and BLM are black and backed by Soros. In fact, Soros just promised another 20 million to advance organizing these assholes. Pelosi wanted manned machine guns to mow whites down and was told that wasn't going to happen. She was hoping for a bloodbath to hang on Trump.

I don't know Arizona self-defense law, but this seems to fall into the category of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Forum List

Back