Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

:welcome: avaroger

Most of these knuckleheads bloviating your way are ANP's...

Advanced Nose Pickers
1605903016749.png

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p

Welcome! Don't forget your hip boots. Gets very deep in here. And I don't mean "profound".

That said, anybody who comes with a palindromic name, well, get's 'em comin' and goin'.

Just be yourself...

Some people will like you, some people won't. Some people who like you sometimes won't, some people who don't like you sometimes will...

It's all part of the game...

Oh... and don't take any of this crap seriously. Seriously. We're not curing cancer and we're sure as hell not going to fix the country. This place is, in reality, just one big bitchfest...

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
No.

Nobody here is cool, they're all nuts. All the cool people get bored and quit posting. I'm the last cool person here.

Welcome to the funny bin.

47b5c6319933da6b5a5ee8a289829f3b.jpg
Ah! Kay. How can I follow you? Atleast I gotta follow one cool person!
welcome to usmb. But..we are not twatter or fakebook with the following thing.

That term "following" always creeps me out.
Maybe it doesn't mean as bad as it sounds but they need to pick a different word.

Hey!
Depends, are you so wealthy that you want to pay more taxes under Biden, or are you a normal person who voted for Trump?

NO POLITICS IN INTRO THREADS.

Hey!
I hope that is not your real name dear. You violated Internet Rule Number One.

Hey!
Are you still a virgin?
That's rude, dude. :icon_rolleyes:

Y'all wanna chase of newbs or something? Dayum.
I'm sorry. Sorry OP. How shall I be punished? I deleted it. Now you'll have to delete yours to delete mine.Lol

Forum List

Back