Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

a11.jpg

GO BITE A HUGE DONKEY SAUSAGE, Toro......................................................................:mm:
Thankyou so much! This is my first time here and i am just little nervous.
You're welcome. If you have ANY questions about this site or how it works, feel free to send me a personal message. I know a LOT about how things go around here. ;)
Just followed you. Will ping you whenever I get online here :)
There’s your first mistake.

am I cool enough to be here?

:rolleyes-41:

If you have to ask....maybe.

First you have to pass a coolness test.
And whats the coolness test?
It's kinda secret.

Before you even qualify to take the coolness test, you have to survive a trilogy of gauntlets to assess your worthiness. First you must survive the test of courage and bravery. This test involves dressing up like a Latina tranny and travelling to Philadelphia, where you will meet the inquisitor known as Special Agent fbj, for a date.

He is a large black man who will be obsessed with your feet, smoosh peach pie on your ass and bite and possibly consume part of both, and then beg you to fart in his face while bitching about how much money he owes his bookie.

Good lord, don't frighten the poor soul away already. Let that happen organically. :lol:
I want to run away already!
Who told you that you could run away?

Rest assured, I assure you that USMB Special Agent fbj is relatively harmless, in a serial killer sort of way. We have found no evidence that he has killed anyone yet.

The second of the three tests you must pass before you qualify to take the coolness test is not as scary as having a freakish psychotic date with USMBSAfbj, a pervert who will incessantly bitch and/or whine because you didn't text him back within a day or alternatively bitch and/or whine because you did text him back within a day.

In the first test, we assess your courage.

In the second test, we assess your charity.

You must let a narcissistic self-described skull-squatter known as USMB Special Agent Mac1958 (USMBSAM1958) live in your head. USMBSAM1958 is a low IQ TDS afflicted moron who is so arrogant that he believes that he lives in the head of anyone who disagrees with anything his feeble mind has been brainwashed into believing and parroting. Since he is a pinhead, his feeble mind is homeless and needs a safe space once in a while. To pass the charity test, you must agree to let USMBSAM1958 live rent-free in your braincase for 2 nanoseconds.

Last edited:
Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p

Anyone from Texas is cool enough for me. I lived in Irving 25 years, myself. Just watch out around some of these leg-humpers here, they'll try to plunk yer twanger.

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
Cool people don't come here. Welcome!
thats good! i can stay here peacefully!
Hey!
Cool people don't come here. Welcome!
thats good! i can stay here peacefully!
You can stay, bur Rookies are responsible for cleaning the restrooms.
Will I get good helpers?

Only the best

Hey!
Welcome!

Come out of your shell, eh?

That is ironic because I have found many posters here seem to live under a rock and only slither out for a post or two.

Forum List

Back