What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He’s Not a Woman

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I really don't care what a person calls themselves. It has absolutely no impact on me at all.

Are you afraid it will rub off on you, or something?
Of corse you don’t care someone is put in charge who thinks he’s a dog, you’re a Lefty loony!

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
REAR Admiral Levine murdered more Americans than Cuimo did using the same technique of intentionally packing nursing homes with COVID-19-infected patients.

Evidently getting this job involved a competition between Levine and Cuomo to see who could kill more elderly Americans...and Levine 'won'.

Lucky America.

There you go with that lie again. Republican governors did that too. And New York had a much lower rate of nursing home deaths than either Texas or Florida.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
Of corse you don’t care someone is put in charge who thinks he’s a dog, you’re a Lefty loony!

Odd that you compare thinking you're a woman to thinking you're an animal. Tells us what you think about women as well. No wonder you like Donald Trump. You're not just deranged, you're completely out of your mind.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Odd that you compare thinking you're a woman to thinking you're an animal. Tells us what you think about women as well. No wonder you like Donald Trump. You're not just deranged, you're completely out of your mind.
Ah, so humans are not animals now?
Hilarious spinning.
I’m a 70 year old, I want my full Social Security payments.

WHAT? AGE DELUSIONS DONT COUNT????

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There you go with that lie again. Republican governors did that too. And New York had a much lower rate of nursing home deaths than either Texas or Florida.

Nobody but Cuomo ordered nursing homes to take in sick ChiCom Flu 20 year olds into their facilities, fuckhead.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List