he's dead at 65, so sad to hear of Teenage Head's Gord Lewis passing. Part of 1 of the most important & underrated punk bands Canada has ever produced

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A leader in punk and rock and roll from the 1970s onwards, his enthusiasm and tenacity to his craft was astonishing, and well worth remembering. Will post their best songs tomorrow

FZqHrJQWQAAuILr

• Banned
How many bands hve you posted about that are or have been important and underrated?
Bronski Beat, Teenage Fanclub, & a couple of other unknown punk bands are the ones i can think of off the top of my head...i'm a music aficiondo, i listen to everything except electronica and death metal

Bronski Beat, Teenage Fanclub, & a couple of other unknown punk bands are the ones i can think of off the top of my head...i'm a music aficiondo, i listen to everything except electronica and death metal
I never bothered with that genre. Too much noise IMO.

i like noise, except a death metal growl, can't stand it
I left most genres in the bins. If it sounds bad, it's recorded bad, or is just plain bad it gets the big nod from me.
If it makes me tap my feet or make the hair standup on my neck, that gets my attention.

I left most genres in the bins. If it sounds bad, it's recorded bad, or is just plain bad it gets the big nod from me.
If it makes me tap my feet or make the hair standup on my neck, that gets my attention.
oh wait until tomorrow when i post songs of this band...your feet will be swiftly tappin'!

Forum List

Back