What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hertz suspends Muslims for praying on company time

JStone

Rookie
Reaction score
But, what if they were praying for Budget Rent A Car to go out of business? Allahu akbar :lol: :clap2:

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score
Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina"

huh. I thought my huisband was catholic...........

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Reaction score
Civil rights don't extend to exercising them on somebody else's time.

I don't know anyone who would disagree with that.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Civil rights don't extend to exercising them on somebody else's time.

I don't know anyone who would disagree with that.

The Union disagrees. Read the story. A deal was struck where by these people would clock out for breaks. The ones suspended were not clocking out and were taking more then 10 minute breaks. The Union claims they have been suspended for religious reasons. The company points out that those Muslims following the rules were not suspend.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
Reaction score
the thing is that they agreed to company policy and still violated it, therefore they are in the wrong.

i dislike unions because they are doing things for the wrong reasons most of the time.

JStone

Rookie
Reaction score
Religion is not an excuse for wasting an employers money. Pray on your own time, or gtfo. That goes for every religion.

Islam is a cult not a religion

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Reaction score
As a small business owner I have no problem with what Hertz did. I fired many an employee for smoking on business time. They stated it was "their right" to smoke. I fired them because I have a zero tolerance for drug use. If you are smoking you are not working.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List