Hershel walker mad trump lied.

You must get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.

I'm not a supporter of any Republican, but Donald Trump, who demands unquestioning loyalty from his toadies, gives absolutely none in return.
You're totally dim witted. No duh. I was making fun of you for defending a Republican to attack another Republican and you're obviously against both. To the kiddy table with you, princess

Why would I believe you lied the first time you said you were from Saudi Arabia but now you're not? Why would you suddenly be credible you're telling the truth? You sure act like a Saudi princess who wants to dispose of the body of anyone who gets in your way
You're an idiot. I was born in Alabama. Dispose of a body? Are you accusing me of violence?

Didn't someone tell him you can't believe anything Trump tells you, and that he'll throw you under the bus at any moment?
Maybe Trump should just use the Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome. It works better than the bus.

You're an idiot. I was born in Alabama. Dispose of a body? Are you accusing me of violence?

I'm an idiot because when you lied that you were from Saudi Arabia I understood the words you said. Sure, Sport.

So let's try this the other way. I was born in Saudi Arabia. Did you understand the words? According to you, that makes you an idiot.

Wow, you're really an idiot ...

I'm an idiot because when you lied that you were from Saudi Arabia I understood the words you said. Sure, Sport.

So let's try this the other way. I was born in Saudi Arabia. Did you understand the words? According to you, that makes you an idiot.

Wow, you're really an idiot ...

I have always said that I was born in Alabama... Grew up in Ghawar.

As I said, you cannot handle the truth.

LOL, douche bag here looking at soaring gas prices, soring food prices, spending our grandchildren's money and claiming more spending won't raise inflation. Then there's our southern border just bringing in millions of criminals, drug dealers, slaves and raping lots of "brown" women because you're a racist and a sexist is "truth" still, is it Dim Bulb?

Trump never should have endorsed Walker. Surely in a state that big there was someone more deserving of Trump's endorsement.

This story or alleged story makes little sense to me so I will pass commenting on it

I try to stick to intelligently written and believable stories

You're totally dim witted. No duh. I was making fun of you for defending a Republican to attack another Republican and you're obviously against both. To the kiddy table with you, princess

Oh wow. One of the board idiots didn't like my post and thinks he has power to tell me what to do.

Trump never should have endorsed Walker. Surely in a state that big there was someone more deserving of Trump's endorsement.
yeh, assuming thisstory is even true.

you never know.. We've obviously been lied to a LOT.. so there's that

But yeh, assuming it is true, you are correct. The big state of GA could have done better. And if it is found out that Walker himself lied (about the g/f abortion, or whatever).. What a hypocrite for calling T a liar (for one thing) but yeh...

talk about plugging your nose while voting!

Forum List

Back