Hershal Walker For U.S. Senate - Georgia

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would think he would be a good candiate.

His biggest issue will be that Trump recommended him.

What is it with you republicans and electing celebrities?

They have absolutely no experience with government.

That hershel person was a football player. What qualifications does that give him to be a senator of a state? What is it with you people and wanting those who have no clue what they're doing to be in our government?

Would you hire this man to do open heart surgery on you or someone you love?

Hire someone with experience who is qualified for the job. Just being a celebrity isn't experience and qualifications to be in our government.

Warnock is none of those things. Herschel has a serious mental disorder and really should not be running for office. Multiple personality disorder, commonly known as schizophrenia.
Warnock is all of those things, as anyone who knows how to do a google search can easily verify. Heschel Walker certainly is well spoken and calm for someone with a "serious mental disorder". I find it laughable you are going with that story on Herschel Walker and ignore Biden's obvious mental disorder.
You just keep digging the hole deeper.

:dig:

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do Republicans increasingly rely on celebrities (of a sort) because they are running out of competent leaders?
Says , joe Biden, Hillary, fan!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We need to demolish the Dominion Vote Flipping Machines first

Herschel will get eaten alive in debates. Georgia is not Alabama. Tuberville did not face any real competition. Warnock is formidable and has a track record of community involvement that Walker does not have.
Walker has a brain and integrity, something Warnock lacks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What is it with you republicans and electing celebrities?

They have absolutely no experience with government.

That hershel person was a football player. What qualifications does that give him to be a senator of a state? What is it with you people and wanting those who have no clue what they're doing to be in our government?

Would you hire this man to do open heart surgery on you or someone you love?

Hire someone with experience who is qualified for the job. Just being a celebrity isn't experience and qualifications to be in our government.

What qualifies someone for the job.

Like Pelosi.

Moron
Idiot
Liar
Old as crapp
Corrupt
Self Interested

yeah...you guys know how to pick them.

BTW: Trump did fine until Covid. I know that will cause you to start screeching and throwing poop at your fellow baboons....can't help that.

And spare me the vaporous list of garbage you keep slinging around.....it's worthless.

Getting dumb black jocks to run is not the solution. JC Watts is an example. Walker might get elected to one term, but then typical of his type he will say something really stupid to significantly reduce his chances of winning a second term.

sure is, were you this anxious about the debt when tRump added $7,000,000,000,000 to it in 4 years?
Thats a good question

$7 trillion in 4 years is bad

And liberals were responsible for much of it

But biden may borrow that much in his first year alone

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Georgia is a swing state which means it could go either way. The problem for Walker is that he is a Trump supporter. The issue in Georgia will be voting rights and the attempts to invalidate thousands of ballots in Fulton County. The voting rights issue is aimed at larger counties such as Gwinnet and Cobb as well as Fulton.

Forum List

Back