Hershal Walker For U.S. Senate - Georgia

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2017

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would think he would be a good candiate.

His biggest issue will be that Trump recommended him.

Herschel will get eaten alive in debates. Georgia is not Alabama. Tuberville did not face any real competition. Warnock is formidable and has a track record of community involvement that Walker does not have.

If Herschel Walker runs against Racist Communist Warnock and loses, that will be evidence that we are screwed as a country.
Warnock is none of those things. Herschel has a serious mental disorder and really should not be running for office. Multiple personality disorder, commonly known as schizophrenia.

If Herschel Walker runs against Racist Communist Warnock and loses, that will be evidence that we are screwed as a country.

Trump just needs to stay out of it.

Walker would win hands down if not impeded.
No he won't. And it doesn't matter if trump gets in or not. Walker was a good running back. But he will show you why he can't be a U.S. Senator.

Trump just needs to stay out of it.

Walker would win hands down if not impeded.
No he won't. And it doesn't matter if trump gets in or not. Walker was a good running back. But he will show you why he can't be a U.S. Senator.

I realize that being honest will cost you, especially in Georgia.

Walker has shown me, through the years, that he'd be better than most of those idiots.

And, of course, any democrat who doesn't vote for him would be correctly labeled a racist...

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not gigglesome. It's a brilliant suggestion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not gigglesome. It's a brilliant suggestion.

Who said it was gigglesome ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do Republicans increasingly rely on celebrities (of a sort) because they are running out of competent leaders?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do Republicans increasingly rely on celebrities (of a sort) because they are running out of competent leaders?
Democrats are letting all kinds of people in because they are running out of voters.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe.

But we also don't have any false war heros like John Kerry or moronic environmentalists like Al Gore to run.

Maybe.

But we also don't have any false war heros like John Kerry or moronic environmentalists like Al Gore to run.

You ran John McCain, who is not believed to be a war hero by Trump and a big portion of his supporters.

Maybe.

You ran John McCain, who is not believed to be a war hero by Trump and a big portion of his supporters.

McCain, often called McStain by conservatives in AZ, had a war record that included a long stint as a P.O.W. He didn't need to play on that.

Kerry did.

No comparison.

New Topics

Forum List

Back