Herschel Walker: ‘Why Are We Penalizing People for What Their Ancestors Did?’

e you have a problem with giving things back your ancestors stole. Thats the problem with most whites.

My ancestors here were from Sicily and arrived after slavery, but Sicily was conquered and enslaved 14 times in its history. We are looking for reparations from all 14 countries for that very very grave injustice!! I feel my life cant move forward until this injustice is reversed by a a few nice size payments.
Take it up with the people that enslaved you. where discussing the US.

The claim that reparations doesnt work is racism personified.
reparations would be a problem since we'd have to give Indians back their land and pray they would rent it back to us at affordable rents.
Sounds like you have a problem with giving things back your ancestors stole. Thats the problem with most whites.
You can leave anytime you know, Somalia is lots of fun I hear
You can leave anytime as well. I hear Russia is lots of fun.
My Grandparents were all from Hungary......................

Where were yours from?
Go back to Hungary.
Why I love the USA, you are the one filled with hate and contempt
I love the US too. My issue is with the racist whites. I'm not going to leave it to them.

reparations would be a problem since we'd have to give Indians back their land and pray they would rent it back to us at affordable rents.
Sounds like you have a problem with giving things back your ancestors stole. Thats the problem with most whites.
I surrender, you are absolutely right. I never owned slaves, I had nothing to do with slavery and I didn't choose my race. You are absolutely right, us white folks are at all the fault all the time. I don't know WHY or how. I am sure you black pseudo intellectuals can fill in the blanks. You Always do.
You arent surrendering. Youre whining. The fact is that white people have a problem giving back what their ancestors stole. If youre claim is that its impossible or difficult youre just making excuses. Its not hard or complicated.

Last edited:

3 Jul 2020 ~~ By Hannah Bleau
NFL legend and Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker responded to the growing tensions across the country by appealing to the Bible, stressing the power of forgiveness and asking, “Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?”
“I was reading the greatest book ever written, the Bible, and I read ‘But if you don’t forgive others, your Father will not forgive your offenses.’ – Matthew 6:15,” the NFL great wrote, appealing to the words of Jesus.
“Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?” he asked. “Forgiveness doesn’t mean you get something in return.”

Comment:
Thank you Mr. Walker. Who in the #BLM will be the first to stand up to Mr. Walker? Recently he offered air fare to the destination of a persons choice that they find better than 'existing' in this TWSH! Takers? Didn't think so.
Why is #BLM accusing the sons and daughters of immigrants that came to America in the latter part of the 19 and 20th Centuries after slavery was abolished for the actions of people long turned to dust? Is it because all the other victim cards are played out or have been ignored?
Are we to condemn Adam Schiff for his great uncle Jacob Schiff that financed Trotskii (Antony Sutton "Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution") who crisscrossed Russia on the personal armored train to whip up communist fighters in the Russian Civil War after the Bolshevik power grab in October 1917? More than 30 million Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Latvian, Georgian, and Siberian Christians predominantly were liquidated in the red terror between the 1917 Revolution and WW2 started. Should Sciff apologize on behalf of the family's involvment for deaths and suffering caused by Communists?
All told Communist ideology has liquidated more than 200 million people and enslaved millions more over the span of a century. Should Adam Schiff be held responsible?
Walker is caught up in the white mans altered religion given to his enslaved ancestors to keep him docile. You notice the enslavers had no problem with Black people worshipping chrisitanity but would try to beat Islam or their native religions out of them. Why? Because christianity brainwashes you into turning the other cheek and waiting until you're dead for justice. The old pie in the sky thing. If Walker were free of such nonsense he would look around at the confederate statues and the very potus in office right now and slap himself for even wondering such a stupid question.
So all black christians are losers to you

Interesting

Hitler would agree with you
Depends. If they know history then they are truly losers preying on my people. If they are just ignorant of the facts then thats excusable to a point.
Actually you did say the above

Next
I sure did. Where do you see the word "hate" in that post?
The word hate does not need ne present.

If someone says kill all christians the hate is inferred

Any more moronic responses
The word hate does need to be present if youre saying I hate christians. This is not up for debate.
LOL so if someone says I want all Christians killed, there is no hate because the word hate is not used.

Can someone be murdered if the murderer does not say I hate you first?

Go burn a target
Correct. Lots of people have actually killed with no feeling of hate. Your illiteracy on the matter is funny but startling.
Tell us about the people that you know who murder out of love

Then take the rest of your pills
I dont know anyone that has murdered out of love personally but if you check the crimes of passion section you may accidentally learn something.
Murder is hate, always.

At least if you believe in the risen Christ which you clearly do not
" Murder is hate, always. "

Only retarded people believe that. Sorry its not true.
I love my enemy and my neighbor as myself

You should try it, must really suck hating everyone

Martin-Luther-King-Love-is-the-only-force-capable-of-transforming-an-enemy-into-friend.png
Thats some bullshit. I dont love my enemies. Youre doing the same thing the slave owners tried. You cant make me docile.
No one's trying to make you docile just trying to open your eyes, see past your bias. Can't get the white racists to do that but you're at least intelligent enough to make the attempt on.........
"Love thy enemy" is a blatant attempt to make the person that believes that clap trap docile. My intelligence tells me to defend my position against my enemies and when possible go on the offensive. Thats not changing for anyone.
In your "opinion"......... Love thy enemy doesn't mean give into thy enemy.
Not sure how that changes my point but please explain.
Oh come on, you have a brain, use it. Stop acting like the barely educated trailer trash infesting this forum.
Asking you to explain yourself has nothing to do with my education. I'm asking for clarification. Can you do that or not?
What's so difficult to understand "Love thy enemy doesn't mean give into thy enemy". Unless you're trying to overthink it. :dunno:
You cant deal properly with your enemy if you see him as a human and he sees you as cattle. No need to over think it.
Sounds to me like you're practicing in generalities. Are you? Are all whites and all Republicans racist? Or are there many who are using race for political purposes against conservatives? Is my 2/3s + European DNA automatically racist?
Why is it that every time there is a debate about something white people end up whining if I believe all whites are racist? Obviously I dont or I wouldnt be raising a white child for a friend thats white. So lets cease with the deflections and debate the points. Deal?
Racist people see all people by their color and never really see the human within

Congrats on only seeing color
This is true.

I dont only see color but nice try.
Every other word you babble is a color

And I quote " Why is it that every time there is a debate about something white people end up whining if I believe all whites are racist? Obviously I dont or I wouldnt be raising a white child for a friend thats white. So lets cease with the deflections and debate the points. Deal?"

Yawn
"Every other word you babble is a color"

That tends to happen when you discuss racial issues. Any other mind blowing observations? Besides I respect the fact that there are different colors. I know its a reality and that there is no such thing as colorblindness.
All children are equal under Christ

maxresdefault.jpg

NFL legend and Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker responded to the growing tensions across the country by appealing to the Bible, stressing the power of forgiveness and asking, “Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?”
“I was reading the greatest book ever written, the Bible, and I read ‘But if you don’t forgive others, your Father will not forgive your offenses.’ – Matthew 6:15,” the NFL great wrote, appealing to the words of Jesus.
“Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?” he asked. “Forgiveness doesn’t mean you get something in return.”

Comment:
Thank you Mr. Walker. Who in the #BLM will be the first to stand up to Mr. Walker? Recently he offered air fare to the destination of a persons choice that they find better than 'existing' in this TWSH! Takers? Didn't think so.
Why is #BLM accusing the sons and daughters of immigrants that came to America in the latter part of the 19 and 20th Centuries after slavery was abolished for the actions of people long turned to dust? Is it because all the other victim cards are played out or have been ignored?
Are we to condemn Adam Schiff for his great uncle Jacob Schiff that financed Trotskii (Antony Sutton "Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution") who crisscrossed Russia on the personal armored train to whip up communist fighters in the Russian Civil War after the Bolshevik power grab in October 1917? More than 30 million Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Latvian, Georgian, and Siberian Christians predominantly were liquidated in the red terror between the 1917 Revolution and WW2 started. Should Sciff apologize on behalf of the family's involvment for deaths and suffering caused by Communists?
All told Communist ideology has liquidated more than 200 million people and enslaved millions more over the span of a century. Should Adam Schiff be held responsible? I don't think so and neither do Americans of all color be responsible for those who came before them.
And you can post this shit with a straight face? I was reading a book a few weeks ago about a black man named Tom who was beat to death by a white man and when the black mans' friend came to claim his body to take him back to his home state, he chestized the man and threatend to call the law to give Tom justice, but couldn't do so because all the witnesses where black.....that happened in 1861 and it came from a book called UNCLE TOMS CABIN. fast forward to today and you tell me why the sins of white fathers linger to this day...yall don't need a past, your still living in one.

Where were yours from?
Go back to Hungary.
I love the US too. My issue is with the racist whites. I'm not going to leave it to them.
Are there any racist black people in the USA?

Comment:
All told Communist ideology has liquidated more than 200 million people and enslaved millions more over the span of a century. Should Adam Schiff be held responsible?
Walker is caught up in the white mans altered religion given to his enslaved ancestors to keep him docile. You notice the enslavers had no problem with Black people worshipping chrisitanity but would try to beat Islam or their native religions out of them. Why? Because christianity brainwashes you into turning the other cheek and waiting until you're dead for justice. The old pie in the sky thing. If Walker were free of such nonsense he would look around at the confederate statues and the very potus in office right now and slap himself for even wondering such a stupid question.

Interesting

Depends. If they know history then they are truly losers preying on my people. If they are just ignorant of the facts then thats excusable to a point.

Next

The word hate does need to be present if youre saying I hate christians. This is not up for debate.
LOL so if someone says I want all Christians killed, there is no hate because the word hate is not used.

Go burn a target
Correct. Lots of people have actually killed with no feeling of hate. Your illiteracy on the matter is funny but startling.

I dont know anyone that has murdered out of love personally but if you check the crimes of passion section you may accidentally learn something.
Murder is hate, always.

Martin-Luther-King-Love-is-the-only-force-capable-of-transforming-an-enemy-into-friend.png
Thats some bullshit. I dont love my enemies. Youre doing the same thing the slave owners tried. You cant make me docile.
No one's trying to make you docile just trying to open your eyes, see past your bias. Can't get the white racists to do that but you're at least intelligent enough to make the attempt on.........
"Love thy enemy" is a blatant attempt to make the person that believes that clap trap docile. My intelligence tells me to defend my position against my enemies and when possible go on the offensive. Thats not changing for anyone.
Oh come on, you have a brain, use it. Stop acting like the barely educated trailer trash infesting this forum.
Asking you to explain yourself has nothing to do with my education. I'm asking for clarification. Can you do that or not?
What's so difficult to understand "Love thy enemy doesn't mean give into thy enemy". Unless you're trying to overthink it. :dunno:
You cant deal properly with your enemy if you see him as a human and he sees you as cattle. No need to over think it.
Sounds to me like you're practicing in generalities. Are you? Are all whites and all Republicans racist? Or are there many who are using race for political purposes against conservatives? Is my 2/3s + European DNA automatically racist?
Why is it that every time there is a debate about something white people end up whining if I believe all whites are racist? Obviously I dont or I wouldnt be raising a white child for a friend thats white. So lets cease with the deflections and debate the points. Deal?
Dude, it's HOW you come across on the forum, or so it SEEMS, (there's that word again...). It was a honest question not an attempted deflection. Hell I don't really know you, how could I? That's why I asked if you were Muslim, it provides at least some point of reference. Stopping the deflections and debating the actual points would be wonderful if EVERYONE would do so....... And the points weren't contrived "talking points"........ :eusa_whistle:
That's what makes it nearly impossible for a real discussion within the realm of religion, politics and race, the bias of tribalism and othering always gets in the way.

"Dude, it's HOW you come across on the forum,"

No thats your perception formed by whatever experiences that have happened in your life. If your perception was correct everyone else would think the same thing. Debate the point. Not how you feel about my perspective.

I surrender, you are absolutely right. I never owned slaves, I had nothing to do with slavery and I didn't choose my race. You are absolutely right, us white folks are at all the fault all the time. I don't know WHY or how. I am sure you black pseudo intellectuals can fill in the blanks. You Always do.
You arent surrendering. Yourr whining. The fact is that white people have a problem giving back what their ancestors stole. If youre claim is that its impossible or difficult youre just making excuses. Its not hard or complicated.
All of the hatred we get from white folk, stems from jealousy and they will never get over it.

Where were yours from?
Go back to Hungary.
If you can show me where even one Black person passed a law benefiting Blacks while harming whites I would say yes there is at least one racist Black person.

Comment:

Interesting

Next

Go burn a target

Murder is hate, always.

Racist people see all people by their color and never really see the human within

This is true.

And I quote " Why is it that every time there is a debate about something white people end up whining if I believe all whites are racist? Obviously I dont or I wouldnt be raising a white child for a friend thats white. So lets cease with the deflections and debate the points. Deal?"

Yawn

That tends to happen when you discuss racial issues. Any other mind blowing observations? Besides I respect the fact that there are different colors. I know its a reality and that there is no such thing as colorblindness.

maxresdefault.jpg
Which christ? Who are the white people in that picture?

Yeah, cause that's what black people live for, the opportunity to carry out some of the many fucked up suggestions white racists make for us.

If Somalia is so grand why don't you carry your happy ass on over there.

Where were yours from?
Go back to Hungary.
If you can show me where even one Black person passed a law benefiting Blacks while harming whites I would say yes there is at least one racist Black person.
So in your delusion racist people must be involved in passing laws

OKEEDOKEE ifm u um say un so um bro

Where were yours from?
Go back to Hungary.
So in your delusion racist people must be involved in passing laws

OKEEDOKEE ifm u um say un so um bro

"..racist people must be involved in passing laws"

Yes. In order to build racist system one must be able to practice racism. You cant simply be prejudice. You must have control and power.

Even Candance sued for racial discrimination. Glad you see the light now.

Comment:

Interesting

Next

Go burn a target

Murder is hate, always.

This is true.

Yawn

maxresdefault.jpg
Christ was a white Jew from Bethlehem, just like these people at Bethlehem high school

LOL next dumb retort

maxresdefault.jpg

The fact is that white people have a problem giving back what their ancestors stole.

And black people don't?? Blacks were first enslaved by blacks and then sold to Europeans. You want to see all slavery in human history compensated for- right??

Comment:

Interesting

Next

Go burn a target

Murder is hate, always.

Dude, it's HOW you come across on the forum, or so it SEEMS, (there's that word again...). It was a honest question not an attempted deflection. Hell I don't really know you, how could I? That's why I asked if you were Muslim, it provides at least some point of reference. Stopping the deflections and debating the actual points would be wonderful if EVERYONE would do so....... And the points weren't contrived "talking points"........ :eusa_whistle:
That's what makes it nearly impossible for a real discussion within the realm of religion, politics and race, the bias of tribalism and othering always gets in the way.

No thats your perception formed by whatever experiences that have happened in your life. If your perception was correct everyone else would think the same thing. Debate the point. Not how you feel about my perspective.
Yes, it's perception and you should know perception is more powerful than truth. I asked a valid question which you perceived to be a deflection base on your experiences with others on this forum. We've both done it so don't pat yourself on your own back thinking you're above being human........
As it is I have better things to do than debate perceptions and biases all afternoon. Declare I'm running away if you chose, it would mean you're like every other average poster here. No skin off of my nose.
BTW, 30 years ago I would have never told a lot of people I was of mixed race, now nobody cares.

You arent surrendering. Yourr whining. The fact is that white people have a problem giving back what their ancestors stole. If your claim is that its impossible or difficult youre just making excuses. Its not hard or complicated.
HANDS UP! I cant breathe! Under the weight of nonsense! What did I steal from you? I didn't and you jolly well know it. You are spouting generalizations. Put up or shut up time: PROVE I stold anything from anyone. Prove it.

Comment:

Interesting

Next

Go burn a target

Murder is hate, always.

This is true.

Yawn

maxresdefault.jpg
Christ was a white Jew from Bethlehem, just like these people at Bethlehem high school

LOL next dumb retort

maxresdefault.jpg
No.

Comment:

Interesting

Next

Go burn a target

Murder is hate, always.

Yes, it's perception and you should know perception is more powerful than truth. I asked a valid question which you perceived to be a deflection base on your experiences with others on this forum. We've both done it so don't pat yourself on your own back thinking you're above being human........
As it is I have better things to do than debate perceptions and biases all afternoon. Declare I'm running away if you chose, it would mean you're like every other average poster here. No skin off of my nose.
BTW, 30 years ago I would have never told a lot of people I was of mixed race, now nobody cares.
I like how you back loaded your comment. :lol:

You arent surrendering. Yourr whining. The fact is that white people have a problem giving back what their ancestors stole. If your claim is that its impossible or difficult youre just making excuses. Its not hard or complicated.
HANDS UP! I cant breathe! Under the weight of nonsense! What did I steal from you? I didn't and you jolly well know it. You are spouting generalizations. Put up or shut up time: PROVE I stold anything from anyone. Prove it.
Lets try this again....

" The fact is that white people have a problem giving back what their ancestors stole. "

Forum List

Back