Herschel Walker: Stand for the Flag and National Anthem

only a complete asshole would comment on a thread without even reading the link.

The rules of Team USA state they are required to stand. Nobody forced them on the team.

Only a complete asshole would join a team to represent the USA then ignore the rules to protest the very country they are representing and help get them there
And in international competition, to boot.

Have you actually READ the 1st Amendment? I don't expect you to have been taught anything about it, heck, it seems that most AMERICAN school kids aren't taught anything about it, but read it sometime and see if it says anything about telling other Americans how to express their patriotism. In short, why are YOU trying to tell Walker how to express himself?
it’s what Facism tells its folllowers to do, blame others of the very thing you are guilty of

Unless....he's playing to the cult base.
He has nothing to gain from doing so. He's not in politics, he's retired. He doesn't even make commercials. He's just expressing an opinion. You know, like we all used to do.

Yeah, I don't have patience for people who reply to my posts with garbage that has nothing to do with anything I've said.

1627078239483.png

I've provided exactly what you've requested.

If you're incapable of continuing the discussion because it doesn't fit your narrative that is not my problem it's yours.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

View attachment 516497

I've provided exactly what you've requested.

If you're incapable of continuing the discussion because it doesn't fit your narrative that is not my problem it's yours.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Actually you haven't. I mentioned something about using the flag as a weapon so in response you posted a pic and video of Mel Gibson with a flag. OK, whatever.

Actually you haven't. I mentioned something about using the flag as a weapon so in response you posted a pic and video of Mel Gibson with a flag. OK, whatever.

1627078806294.png

I'm providing as much input as any modern progressive democratic liberal fascist such as yourself provides in context.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

only a complete asshole would comment on a thread without even reading the link.

The rules of Team USA state they are required to stand. Nobody forced them on the team.

Only a complete asshole would join a team to represent the USA then ignore the rules to protest the very country they are representing and help get them there

They are allowed to protest at the start of the game. Podium protests are not allowed. You didn't read the Olympic rules did you?

Last Olympics you were attacking Simone Biles because she stood at attention with her hands at her side while the national anthem played. It was so disrespectful she didn't have her hand over her heart. What hogwash!!

The Olympics are not saying that there will be no protests. Just no podium protests.

They are allowed to protest at the start of the game. Podium protests are not allowed. You didn't read the Olympic rules did you?

Last Olympics you were attacking Simone Biles because she stood at attention with her hands at her side while the national anthem played. It was so disrespectful she didn't have her hand over her heart. What hogwash!!

The Olympics are not saying that there will be no protests. Just no podium protests.
the rules says they are to stand

i didn’t have any issues with her…not sure why you are making things up

The rules are Team USA rules not the Olympics rules we are referring to dumbass

Only a complete asshole makes a big deal out of it. Fuck Herschel Walker. He is a Trump bitch.
Wow, you knew nothing about Walker until you saw this, yet you know all that? You're quite amazing...ly dumb.

I see taking a knee as the preferred alternatives to other forms of protests which some take advantage of through rioting and looting. Trouble is, taking a knee isn't all that inclusive in that for the most part it is limited to athletes and it also distracts from their cause rather than bringing people to it. In the article I looked for any suggestion by Walker on what means presents a better opportunity for them to get across their dissatisfaction for the system.

Forum List

Back