Herschel walker. Paying for an abortion “nothing to be ashamed of”

Start with your post #73.
You criticize the left vastly less than Bill Maher.
And Maher would suck Sippy Cup's popsicle down to the stick!!

So then, there is this.

P.S. You really do need to drop the word 'tribe' from your vocabulary, as it is a false and irritating feint on your behalf, goblin.
Yeah, I didn't so.

Happens every single time.

Wimps.

So you are saying Herschel Walker was the best (least evil) Republican they could find in Georgia?

Or did Donald Trump pick him because he knew Walker would be a good little house negro and do as he is told?

Hmmmm...
No I am not saying that.

That said, often times my choice of candidates does not win in the primaries. So in the general election I have the choice of those candidates that were chosen by their parties (many of which do not even have primaries). While I would in many cases like for a 3rd party candidate to win, the real choice is between the democrat and the republican candidates in elections for major offices. So for the general election in November I could find many reasons to not vote for either candidate of the two major parties. I can either hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils, democrat or republican, or vote 3rd party or not vote at all.

I don't live in GA, so I'm not voting in that election.

If he had a paid an abortion, which he denies, it would have been “nothing to be ashamed of“, Herschel Walker said to Hugh Hewitt. Walker seems to have become pro choice with that statement, because evangelicals all agree that paying for an abortion is paying for murder, and therefore is something to be ashamed of.

Oh Oh....he asked her again to have an abortion. Same woman...

Your double standard is so bright that it's blinding you to your hypocrisy.
300wbtn4o5t91.jpg

Sure it's nothing to be ashamed of when you have no shame.

If this is true, and the GQP continues to defend him, they can toss what little is left of their "morality" schtick down the toilet.

They don't care. Party over country.
So let me get this straight. Walker and the GOP are shameless and immoral for something Walker allegedly did years ago, that Warnock and the Democrats currently agree with and encourage. Is that pretty much it?

In college, I drove a friend of my sisters to have an abortion. The baby non-daddy pushed her to have an abortion, but didn't have time to take her himself. I opposed abortion at the time, but I had no way to stop her from having it, so I helped a friend of the family without really giving it much thought.

Obviously it would be different if Walker paid for an abortion of a baby he refused to father. If so, he would offer a sincere apology for that.

FWIW, I found out later that this was her third abortion. She later married and was dissappointed and even surprised that she was unable to conceive. She's almost 60 now, and posts on Facebook frequently about her dogs.

Another HW accuser comes out today.
She is not giving her identity, but does have a powerful attorney.

Let the attacks on women continue, because well, Herschel is innocent, right?

So be it, Herschel's notorious past is exposing him, but it won't matter.
Just another witch hunt, right.

Another HW accuser comes out today.
She is not giving her identity, but does have a powerful attorney.

Let the attacks on women continue, because well, Herschel is innocent, right?

So be it, Herschel's notorious past is exposing him, but it won't matter.
Just another witch hunt, right.
I really am afraid we will see a repeat of the Access Hollywood incident. The Hypocrites in the repub party will not care. They only lust for power...even if that means supporting an imbecile like Walker.

If he had a paid an abortion, which he denies, it would have been “nothing to be ashamed of“, Herschel Walker said to Hugh Hewitt. Walker seems to have become pro choice with that statement, because evangelicals all agree that paying for an abortion is paying for murder, and therefore is something to be ashamed of.

Hugh Hewitt just has to shake his head sometimes at the idiots he has to interview. I kinda feel sorry for the guy in a sense.

Forum List

Back