Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barr told Jonathan Karl that his "'attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time, If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit.'"
Does Karl have a recording of Barr and have you heard it?

produce the evidence and we’ll talk

The party of racism is at it again.

Blacks do not have the right to disagree with democrats.

Somehow, the democrats think that is not racist....

Herschel is going to run and win, and just watch the hate from black bigots.....
Democrats will support Blacks so long as Blacks give them their vote and speak with them and not question them or counter them with alternative thought or ideas.

CovidScam. 2020 election coverage. (To name but two examples.)

Well, I'm sane, yes.

Both parties are criminal gangs, yes, but the DemocraTaliban is now infinitely more deadly/dangerous.

Nope... Just like the Democrat controlled MSM then...

At what? I'm not sure what country you're posting from, but you might want to brush up on your English, and the topic is Walker. :)

Are you trying to imply that 600,000 Americans didn't die of COVID and the pictures and stories from the hospitals are some how false...

Then this conspiracy would have to be international, All the other countries would have to be in on this scam..

There would need to be millions of crisis actors hired worldwide and they all would have to keep a secret...

Now if you can see this as likely and possible.. Seriously... Then we have to think how sure are you about your personal mental health...

Then when you figure that out... Could the foundation of your belief system be one shaky ground?

For God's sake. Trump has turned on all the "best people" he hired. Look at Bill Barr..........

Barr told Jonathan Karl that his "'attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time, If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit.'"

According to Karl's reporting, Donald Trump was absolutely furious with Bill Barr. "'How the fuck could you do this to me? Why did you say it?'" Trump asked Barr, to which Barr replied: "'Because it's true.'" Trump was livid, saying "you must hate Trump. You must hate Trump".

Barr criticized Trump's legal strategy and Rudy Giuliani's involvement telling Trump "this would have taken a crackerjack team with a really coherent and disciplined strategy. Instead, you have a clown show. No self-respecting lawyer is going anywhere near it. It's just a joke. That's why you are where you are," Barr said.

Bill Barr was Trump's loyal lackey until the big moment came after the election when he defied Trump who expected him to do his bidding.

Bill Barr taking the witness stand would testify to the lengths Trump would go to in order to keep the White House.

Trump is exploiting his posse with lies and conspiracy theories.
Gossip. Is the best you can do?

Are you trying to imply that 600,000 Americans didn't die of COVID and the pictures and stories from the hospitals are some how false...

Then this conspiracy would have to be international, All the other countries would have to be in on this scam..

There would need to be millions of crisis actors hired worldwide and they all would have to keep a secret...

Now if you can see this as likely and possible.. Seriously... Then we have to think how sure are you about your personal mental health...

Then when you figure that out... Could the foundation of your belief system be one shaky ground?
If a person had sniffles and was hit by a truck, they were listed as dying of covid

Nope.
What conspiracy?
You have QUITE the imagination!
Nope. Seriously. Projection?
Figure what out? Hope the weather is good where you are komrade! :)

Gossip. Is the best you can do?

Don't you follow the news? What do you think happened in Qatar or with Kushner's billion dollar debt on 666 Park Avenue?

Why do you think Tom Barrack has been arrested?

Why do you think Trump has trashed Bill Barr and everyone else who used to work for him?

Nope.

What conspiracy?

You have QUITE the imagination!

Nope. Seriously. Projection?

Figure what out? Hope the weather is good where you are komrade! :)

Covid has killed people worldwide, yet the Trumpies claim it is a government scam.

For God's sake. Trump has turned on all the "best people" he hired. Look at Bill Barr..........

According to Karl's reporting, Donald Trump was absolutely furious with Bill Barr. "'How the fuck could you do this to me? Why did you say it?'" Trump asked Barr, to which Barr replied: "'Because it's true.'" Trump was livid, saying "you must hate Trump. You must hate Trump".

Barr criticized Trump's legal strategy and Rudy Giuliani's involvement telling Trump "this would have taken a crackerjack team with a really coherent and disciplined strategy. Instead, you have a clown show. No self-respecting lawyer is going anywhere near it. It's just a joke. That's why you are where you are," Barr said.

Bill Barr was Trump's loyal lackey until the big moment came after the election when he defied Trump who expected him to do his bidding.

Bill Barr taking the witness stand would testify to the lengths Trump would go to in order to keep the White House.

Trump is exploiting his posse with lies and conspiracy theories.
Problem with best people is that they aren't loyalist... They don't kiss the ring of anyone especially of Trump...

Trump didn't get a full team of A-Listers in the GOP on day one.. None were going near him...

He got some A-Listers & B Listers (and few Z Listers (De Vos is the most obvious)... Overtime the A Listers left and then the B Listers... The Trump Admin had a huge turnover...
1627224080612.png

This is just the major players, he had way more...

The problem was the replacements were generally bad... Few wanted to save the Admin but generally they were people who wouldn't be accepted the minor leagues of State never mind Federal...

1) hahah ok...he wrote some books...great...not sure how that makes one qualifed...but ok.
Well, they were political in nature; exhibiting that he has throughs about issues. Herschel's writings?
2) you don't know what the word "yes" means?
Again..not sure what it is in reference to
3) hahah so you are one of those nuts that can't accept the Mueller Report.....no the Senate did not.
Sure they did. In their report (as well as Muellers) they detailed repeated contacts between your blob's 2016 campaign and Russian intel.
4) I guess we will have to wait and see. It certainly depends on the actual election...I don't speculate on such things. Per usual? Not sure when I have ever speculated and made those claims prior to an election before...can you provide a post or something where I did that?

Well, they were political in nature; exhibiting that he has throughs about issues. Herschel's writings?

Again..not sure what it is in reference to

Sure they did. In their report (as well as Muellers) they detailed repeated contacts between your blob's 2016 campaign and Russian intel.
1) so? writing a handful of books ranting about his leftist ideology makes him qualified? more so then what? a successful business man that makes a payroll? how?
2) to your prior question
3) contacts, and conspiring are two different things. Do you think members of the Clinton campaign, Obama campaign, or Biden campaign didn't have contacts with foreigners?
Mueller made clear there was no evidence to support a conspiracy...cause it didn't happen.

Problem with best people is that they aren't loyalist... They don't kiss the ring of anyone especially of Trump...

Trump didn't get a full team of A-Listers in the GOP on day one.. None were going near him...

He got some A-Listers & B Listers (and few Z Listers (De Vos is the most obvious)... Overtime the A Listers left and then the B Listers... The Trump Admin had a huge turnover...
View attachment 517113
This is just the major players, he had way more...

The problem was the replacements were generally bad... Few wanted to save the Admin but generally they were people who wouldn't be accepted the minor leagues of State never mind Federal...

When Trump was running for president in his first campaign I wrote that he couldn't possibly get along with educated, accomplished peers. Trump is so insecure and needy all he wants to do is dominate other men. He has real issues with men. His treatment of Chris Christie is the perfect example of his need to humiliate other men.

Don't you follow the news? What do you think happened in Qatar or with Kushner's billion dollar debt on 666 Park Avenue?

Why do you think Tom Barrack has been arrested?

Why do you think Trump has trashed Bill Barr and everyone else who used to work for him?
I don't care about that shit. I care about what the commies in your party are trying to do in my country.

1) so? writing a handful of books ranting about his leftist ideology makes him qualified? more so then what? a successful business man that makes a payroll? how?
3) contacts, and conspiring are two different things. Do you think members of the Clinton campaign, Obama campaign, or Biden campaign didn't have contacts with foreigners?
Mueller made clear there was no evidence to support a conspiracy...cause it didn't happen.

Kushner pitted the UAE and KSA against Qatar in his efforts to get a 2 billion dollar loan to bail him out of 666 Park Avenue..

It shows you're engaged in the public square. The "leftist ideology" just means that Franken is a smart man.

Mueller, like the Senate detailed the meetings and sharing of information between the campaign and Russian intel. Spanky just decided to carry his boss's water on it.

Hershel Walker doesn’t belong in the senate. He has no qualifications.
So the black boy don't know anything and ain't smart enough to figure anything out?

Sounds about right from the democrats

And here I thought government was open to the common folk and not corrupt and crusty elites like Joe Biden who was born at his job and with no accomplishments to show for it.

Then again, there was that crime bill you seemed to like.

Kushner pitted the UAE and KSA against Qatar in his efforts to get a 2 billion dollar loan to bail him out of 666 Park Avenue..
hahah yeah yeah.....how are you affording all that tin foil during Xiden's inflation?

So the black boy don't know anything and ain't smart enough to figure anything out?

Sounds about right from the democrats

And here I thought government was open to the common folk and not corrupt and crusty elites like Joe Biden who was born at his job and with no accomplishments to show for it.

Then again, there was that crime bill you seemed to like.

Why did you call Hershel Walker a "black boy"? What is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back