Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubya was likeable , but dumb as a stump. He was a failed oilman in Qatar of all places.. That's nearly impossible ..Perhaps he was drunk back then.

I never thought he was a racist or Nazi or Islamophobe.... Just dumb. He told Chirac that he was fighting Gog and Magog.
Thanks for proving my point. Democrats are smart and Republicans are dumb.

Now that Herschel Walker, a black conservative, is thinking about a Senate run it looks like the Left is all set to lynch him, furiously digging up any ugly items from his past they can ranging from possible mental illness to threatening his ex-wife, etc.

I think we need a term for going after Republicans like this, like they did Trump, like the media will do to anyone who dares challenge their beloved DNC. But conservative blacks are especially hated, much like Larry Elder running for the governor of California.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden can sell "paintings" for hundreds of thousands of dollars to despots all around the world and the media does not blink an eye and Cuomo can cover up deaths he is responsible for while molesting women, etc., and the media remains virtually silent.
The DemocraTaliban-controlled MSM now only has credibility among the insane.

Democrat Party: A dangerous cult of deranged fascists.

She represents everything wrong with a system that rewards lifetime career political hacks to stay in office for decades.

Political family=self serving elitists.
Yup.

But Democrats are now a deranged cult, like the Nazis in Germany, and will do anything, including burning the country down, for power.

Now that Herschel Walker, a black conservative, is thinking about a Senate run it looks like the Left is all set to lynch him, furiously digging up any ugly items from his past they can ranging from possible mental illness to threatening his ex-wife, etc.

I think we need a term for going after Republicans like this, like they did Trump, like the media will do to anyone who dares challenge their beloved DNC. But conservative blacks are especially hated, much like Larry Elder running for the governor of California.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden can sell "paintings" for hundreds of thousands of dollars to despots all around the world and the media does not blink an eye and Cuomo can cover up deaths he is responsible for while molesting women, etc., and the media remains virtually silent.

Furiously digging? The man wrote a book and told everyone about it. He spent a lot of time in the book describing his difficulties with mental health and multiple personality disorder.

I guess reading a book is furiously digging to the Right.

I'll admit I'm confused.

The Democrats destroyed Black lives for a century with the KKK & other devious organizations/machinations, but now they won't vote for a Black candidate because he allegedly lacks the experience THEY denied him?

There's a word for that, and it rhymes with bassist.

Let's be honest. If Hershel Walker was a looney leftist, the Democrats here would be lifting him up and shielding him from any criticism. They're easily predictable.

Like making money on US foreign policy? How do you think Kushner got bailed out on 666 Park Avenue?

[video]

I think Kushner was a poor choice to be on the Trump administration

that is a disadvantage of electing an outside washington candidate to the presidency

trump’s rolodex was filled with names from the private sector whereas a swamp rat would have contacts with other swamp rats

much of that deficiency was being corrected over time as trump learned on the job

if you want to make hunter biden and jarad kushner cellmates it might be the best thing for the country

but just going after one (kushner) but not the other?

no thanks

Please prove Democrats wrote this article...

By the way, half the information in this article was taken from his own book...

So after trying to accuse Democrats of dirty politics, you then just throw out a completely dirty political comments...

Don't see the irony?

Please prove Democrats wrote this article...

By the way, half the information in this article was taken from his own book...

So after trying to accuse Democrats of dirty politics, you then just throw out a completely dirty political comments...

Don't see the irony?
We know a Democrat wrote it because it's Yahoo.

Maybe he does. He should consider running for a lower office to gain experience and a track record before the Senate.
History has many examples of people running for senate as their first office

the comic from Saturday Night Live for instance

Nancy grew up in a political family.. She is well qualified , educated and experienced.
You mean she comes from a long line of crooks using the government to enrich themselves at the cost of everyone else...no wonder the country has gone downhill with her shit family seizing power.

The DemocraTaliban-controlled MSM now only has credibility among the insane.

Democrat Party: A dangerous cult of deranged fascists.
Please offer proof of the Democrats controlling the Media...

It might seem to you there is a bias...

GOP is the party of the Big Lie and supported a guy for 4 years who told 10,000 lies...

Media is business of reporting the truth... The exception is the extreme Right Wing sites who don't care about the truth, there business model is telling Right what they want to hear, they feed the beast...

But just look at it... Could you supply with evidence of mass voter fraud?

I think Kushner was a poor choice to be on the Trump administration

that is a disadvantage of electing an outside washington candidate to the presidency

trump’s rolodex was filled with names from the private sector whereas a swamp rat would have contacts with other swamp rats

much of that deficiency was being corrected over time as trump learned on the job

if you want to make hunter biden and jarad kushner cellmates it might be the best thing for the country

but just going after one (kushner) but not the other?

no thanks

For God's sake. Trump has turned on all the "best people" he hired. Look at Bill Barr..........

Barr told Jonathan Karl that his "'attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time, If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit.'"

According to Karl's reporting, Donald Trump was absolutely furious with Bill Barr. "'How the fuck could you do this to me? Why did you say it?'" Trump asked Barr, to which Barr replied: "'Because it's true.'" Trump was livid, saying "you must hate Trump. You must hate Trump".

Barr criticized Trump's legal strategy and Rudy Giuliani's involvement telling Trump "this would have taken a crackerjack team with a really coherent and disciplined strategy. Instead, you have a clown show. No self-respecting lawyer is going anywhere near it. It's just a joke. That's why you are where you are," Barr said.

Bill Barr was Trump's loyal lackey until the big moment came after the election when he defied Trump who expected him to do his bidding.

Bill Barr taking the witness stand would testify to the lengths Trump would go to in order to keep the White House.

Trump is exploiting his posse with lies and conspiracy theories.

Please offer proof of the Democrats controlling the Media...
CovidScam. 2020 election coverage. (To name but two examples.)
It might seem to you there is a bias...
Well, I'm sane, yes.
GOP is the party of the Big Lie and supported a guy for 4 years who told 10,000 lies...
Both parties are criminal gangs, yes, but the DemocraTaliban is now infinitely more deadly/dangerous.
Media is business of reporting the truth... The exception is the extreme Right Wing sites who don't care about the truth, there business model is telling Right what they want to hear, they feed the beast...
Nope... Just like the Democrat controlled MSM then...
But just look at it... Could you supply with evidence of mass voter fraud?
At what? I'm not sure what country you're posting from, but you might want to brush up on your English, and the topic is Walker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back