Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense doesn’t replace fundamental knowledge.
Do you mean intimate knowledge of the dirty world of washington politics?

i prefer someone who hasn't forgotten how washington is supposed to work

no worries. Senator to Be Walker will be a refreshing additional breath of honesty in Washington. The dems hate that…oh and they hate he’s black, successful and well a better athlete. dems aren’t a fan of winners
100% agree with you!

Hmmmm - Beats his wife, exaggerates his financial success, alarms business associates and mentally ill.
Herschel is the PERFECT Trumpublican! :D
Why is it so hard to provide a link to your wild ass statements? Be so simple otherwise you are a liar!

he has more then Al Frankenstein
He does? Really? What opinion pieces has he authored?
and how do you know he doesn’t have a knowledge of the workings of Govt?
Most college grads do.
what relevant experience is needed? a pastor? a stand up comic? a film maker? they do?
Someone with a demonstrated interest at least...preferably someone with some resume in the public sector space.
He’s run numerous very successful businesses, including starting and operating the largest minority owned food processing plant in the country.
Wow...Did not know that.
being a US Senator is about representing your state, knowing what people in your state may need and how those people can succeed.
And from time to time confirming judges.... Does he have any experience in the law, reading dissents, knowing precedents?
Confirming treaties as well. Any experience there?
Does he know what the USS Georgia is?

Feel free to point out the right when they cross the line

In this case its the left that cannot or will not discuss Walkers position on the issues which is what elections should be about
The left covers so many people that it is impossible to make such a statement.

Republicans seem to elect more and more “famous people” rather than people actually know how government works.
Our government is broke and doesn't work for example look at our astronomical debt Medicare Social Security in the tax system that's just a few examples. So bringing someone in from the outside can't be any worse.

He does? Really? What opinion pieces has he authored?

Most college grads do.

Someone with a demonstrated interest at least...preferably someone with some resume in the public sector space.

Wow...Did not know that.

And from time to time confirming judges.... Does he have any experience in the law, reading dissents, knowing precedents?
Confirming treaties as well. Any experience there?
Does he know what the USS Georgia is?
1) Op-eds? you have to write op-eds to be a senator now? haha
2) good then he meets that mark
3) he seems pretty interested and has for awhile given his outspokenness the past 5 years
4) not surprised, even more so that you based your views on him knowing so little…we call that prejudice
5) yes he does. criminal justice degree from UGA. i don’t think anyone that isn’t already a senator as experience confirming treaties since they are the only body that does it. but certainly with dealing with contracts, and a treaty is essentially a contract. how many contracts do you think the current dem senators from GA have done? more or less then Walker?

1) Op-eds? you have to write op-eds to be a senator now? haha
OP ed? Never said that.
2) good then he meets that mark
What mark is that....
3) he seems pretty interested and has for awhile given his outspokenness the past 5 years
Five whole years?
4) not surprised, even more so that you based your views on him knowing so little…we call that prejudice
Well your "we" still thinks Trump won the election so you're pretty stupid.
5) yes he does. criminal justice degree from UGA. i don’t think anyone that isn’t already a senator as experience confirming treaties since they are the only body that does it. but certainly with dealing with contracts, and a treaty is essentially a contract. how many contracts do you think the current dem senators from GA have done? more or less then Walker?
LOL... Well, we'll see how good he does.

Politically, it should be a shoo-in for the GOP.

OP ed? Never said that.

What mark is that....

Five whole years?

Well your "we" still thinks Trump won the election so you're pretty stupid.

LOL... Well, we'll see how good he does.

Politically, it should be a shoo-in for the GOP.
1) you said opinion piece…that’s what an op-ed is
2) yes.
3) i have no idea his opinion nor care on that issue. Many dems still think trump conspired with russia to steal the election and that Bush colluded with the SCOTUS.
4) we will. hopefully he’ll run over the dembot like he did Auburns D-line

1) you said opinion piece…that’s what an op-ed is
Ahh. I see. Franken wrote books. What has Herschel written?
Still don't know what that means.
3) i have no idea his opinion nor care on that issue. Many dems still think trump conspired with russia to steal the election and that Bush colluded with the SCOTUS.
He did conspire with Russia. Just because Spanky said so means nothing. The Senate confirmed it in their report.
4) we will. hopefully he’ll run over the dembot like he did Auburns D-line
If he doesn't win in Georgia in an off year election...I'm sure you'll blame fraud or something. If he wins..there will be no fraud. As per usual.

Ahh. I see. Franken wrote books. What has Herschel written?

Still don't know what that means.

He did conspire with Russia. Just because Spanky said so means nothing. The Senate confirmed it in their report.

If he doesn't win in Georgia in an off year election...I'm sure you'll blame fraud or something. If he wins..there will be no fraud. As per usual.
1) hahah ok...he wrote some books...great...not sure how that makes one qualifed...but ok.
2) you don't know what the word "yes" means?
3) hahah so you are one of those nuts that can't accept the Mueller Report.....no the Senate did not.
4) I guess we will have to wait and see. It certainly depends on the actual election...I don't speculate on such things. Per usual? Not sure when I have ever speculated and made those claims prior to an election before...can you provide a post or something where I did that?

Like making money on US foreign policy? How do you think Kushner got bailed out on 666 Park Avenue?

[video]

Nancy grew up in a political family.. She is well qualified , educated and experienced.
Oh yeah, she's one of the political class, so she's automatically qualified, huh. George W. Bush grew up in a political family, but I don't think you were saying he was well qualified, educated and experienced. As I remember it, Democrats were calling him a dumb cowboy, nazi, racist, islamophobic, war criminal, etc. People like you are the problem in America, biased, hypocritical moonbats.

Oh yeah, she's one of the political class, so she's automatically qualified, huh. George W. Bush grew up in a political family, but I don't think you were saying he was well qualified, educated and experienced. As I remember it, Democrats were calling him a dumb cowboy, nazi, racist, islamophobic, war criminal, etc. People like you are the problem in America, biased, hypocritical moonbats.

Dubya was likeable , but dumb as a stump. He was a failed oilman in Qatar of all places.. That's nearly impossible ..Perhaps he was drunk back then.

I never thought he was a racist or Nazi or Islamophobe.... Just dumb. He told Chirac that he was fighting Gog and Magog.

Dubya was likeable , but dumb as a stump. He was a failed oilman in Qatar of all places.. That's nearly impossible ..Perhaps he was drunk back then.

I never thought he was a racist or Nazi or Islamophobe.... Just dumb. He told Chirac that he was fighting Gog and Magog.
Prog agendas about Religion is simple. Push good deeds against faith. The 20th Century satanic cults pushed us in that direction. You can be a modern Christian with good deeds. But not a Christian with faith and unless you live it. Biden and Pelosi do not. For they have not faith. But they try to do good deeds.

I prefer someone who has the slightest idea how the country is supposed to work.

Which is why Trump was such a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back