What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey small time., show us all here where I did that , I can make up stuff also, people saw you having sex with a tree.
It was a weeping willow and she was desperate.

meaner gene

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Checking in....has Herschel Walker been lynched by the DNC yet?
Unlike Schwarzenegger and the special election for California governor. There wasn't much time to background check the candidates. And Arnold was famous for answering any accusations of bad behavior, that if he knew he was going to run for governor, he would have behaved himself.

Walker wrote a book detailing his anger and rage, his domestic abuse, and his multiple personalities.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are the one who worships Epstein's BFF...the same one who gropes his own daughter since she was a young child.
Sorry shit for brains, your constant projection and flat out lies are tiresome. Poor asshole, Trump aided Epatein’s prosecution dumbfuck, if you funny this, you must prove your claims he didn’t.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know that trump only ratted out his BFF Epstein over a real estate deal....the underaged girls they shared never bothered him. But you worship him....so you would excuse anything he did or does.
Links to those claims. Now. Or admit you lied again. There were no underage girls you degenerate piece of shit. Stay away from those schools.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
When a black person picks a party that has been horribly bigoted for decades , they become Uncle Toms . Little dancing people for the hate party to put behind them when they make speeches , no one was better then that then scum bag. If you are black and join a group that hates blacks what would you call them.
Democrats.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do? Are you sure YOU don't have dementia too?
Oh really asshole?

vanka's daddy taught her well.

He knows....he's just fluffing for trump.

How's that "trump is really President" thing working out for you trump fluffers?

Poor lying trump fluffers.

Leave it to you trump fluffers to be so gullible.

What a shame that trump fluffers are still hating so much on the Capitol cops who gave their all on Jan 6th.

Proven a liar by your own words. Back under your rock slimeball.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again, showing your total lack of affection from your grandparents when you were young......I'd feel sorry for you if I wasn't getting such a laugh out of your entire schtick....:heehee:
Fuck off and die you pathetic waste of space. Excusing a pedophile now. Tells us all we need to know about what a shitstain you are. Don’t mention my family again fucktard.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump will have a day in court for rape real soon, They are demanding a DNA sample from Trump and when they get it Trump is going to jail. They have the DNA sample from the rape. He's toast.
Hahahhah! You pull that out of your ass? any day now, any day, now......

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread is completely derailed for several pages now. It has run it’s course, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List