Hero Nurse In Germany Under Investigation For Trying To Save Lives

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Authorities in northern Germany appealed to thousands of people on Tuesday to get another shot of COVID-19 vaccine after a police investigation found that a Red Cross nurse may have injected them with a saline solution. While saline solution is harmless, most people who got vaccinated in Germany in March and April - when the suspected switch took place - are elderly people at high risk of catching the potentially fatal viral disease.

The motive of the nurse, who was not named, was not clear but she had aired skeptical views about vaccines in social media posts, police investigators said. It was not immediately clear whether the suspect had been arrested or charged in the case, based on witness statements there was "a reasonable suspicion of danger."

It's about time someone is deciding to fight back against this horrible and deadly vaccine. The smartest thing anyone in the medical profession can do is exactly what this nurse did...just simply inject people with a placebo and let them think they have been vaccinated...this way they are not a danger to others by spreading around the vaccine which actually contains the mutated virus that is 100 times more deadly than COVID.

With less people getting the vaccine; they are better off by actually catching COVID -- which will get us to herd immunity a lot quicker than a vaccine can. Speaking of standing up to the medical professionals -- a group of patriotic parents did just that in Tennessee by sending those so-called medical professionals running .....

"We know who you are! We will find you! You’ll never be allowed in public again!” -- too bad these guys weren't this passionate at my school board meetings when it came time for me to get my immunization shots back in the day....

Nah I'm sorry but regardless of your views on the vaccine she's got no right to just go about injecting people with a different solution (albeit a harmless one) that she sees fit.

What about the rights and opinions of the "vaccine" recipients?

She will get jailed if found guilty.

Nah I'm sorry but regardless of your views on the vaccine she's got no right to just go about injecting people with a different solution (albeit a harmless one) that she sees fit.

What about the rights and opinions of the "vaccine" recipients?

She will get jailed if found guilty.
Perhaps she recalls the history of those caring nurses in Germany and didn't want to be one like'm?

It is a real problem when you have homicidal maniacs in charge; they have to get others to do the dirty deed for them when it comes to genocide.

"Authorities in northern Germany appealed to thousands of people on Tuesday to get another shot of COVID-19 vaccine after a police investigation found that a Red Cross nurse may have injected them with a saline solution. While saline solution is harmless, most people who got vaccinated in Germany in March and April - when the suspected switch took place - are elderly people at high risk of catching the potentially fatal viral disease.

The motive of the nurse, who was not named, was not clear but she had aired skeptical views about vaccines in social media posts, police investigators said. It was not immediately clear whether the suspect had been arrested or charged in the case, based on witness statements there was "a reasonable suspicion of danger."

It's about time someone is deciding to fight back against this horrible and deadly vaccine. The smartest thing anyone in the medical profession can do is exactly what this nurse did...just simply inject people with a placebo and let them think they have been vaccinated...this way they are not a danger to others by spreading around the vaccine which actually contains the mutated virus that is 100 times more deadly than COVID.

With less people getting the vaccine; they are better off by actually catching COVID -- which will get us to herd immunity a lot quicker than a vaccine can. Speaking of standing up to the medical professionals -- a group of patriotic parents did just that in Tennessee by sending those so-called medical professionals running .....

"We know who you are! We will find you! You’ll never be allowed in public again!” -- too bad these guys weren't this passionate at my school board meetings when it came time for me to get my immunization shots back in the day....

That's funny. These fear loving shit heads that think a mask will save them are threaten ones that don't give a fuck with boldly harm We could end this today as all it would take is to nuke China before they really put a thorn in our side bigger than Joe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back